• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dawns Farm OFFLINE  

Dawns Farm
  • Member No: 76263
  • 4 Thanks
  • 3 posts

Posted October 14, 2015 - 03:35 PM

Hello and thank you for allowing me to join your group. I am looking for some help locating a power steering part for a Massey Ferguson 1235 series. O.E.M. number is 3607333M91 , this is a steel line from the Iseki pump to the gear box. To describe it is as follows, Pump end round with 4 bolt holes, tube then snakes under pump assemble down the frame, bending again to the front, and to a flare nut fitting at the gear box. I have contacted dealers and it is no longer available. I have contacted several companies by phone and on line in hoping to fine one. We could attempt to refit with hydraulic hose but we have had to repair the top of the line already. Thank you in advance for any help possible.steering pipe 1.jpg

#2 DMAX ONLINE  

DMAX

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 264
  • 182 Thanks
  • 70 posts

Posted October 14, 2015 - 04:11 PM

I looked on jackssmallengines.com and they list it. It's $79.04. Not sure if it's available, but they show it. Hope this helps.

• Dawns Farm and KBuzz have said thanks

#3 Dawns Farm OFFLINE  

Dawns Farm
  • Member No: 76263
  • 4 Thanks
  • 3 posts

Posted October 15, 2015 - 10:42 AM

I looked on jackssmallengines.com and they list it. It's $79.04. Not sure if it's available, but they show it. Hope this helps.

Thanks, I called them an to no surprise they do not have one, but it was worth the call and again thanks.

• DMAX said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: steering, hydraulics, discontinued