Spent all day working on this thing and it's finished.
- Changed the 2 drive belts and broke 5 bolts off, had to drill them out and retapp the threads to get it back together.
- Found the double pulley set that has 2 bearings in it stiff and noisy. Drilled and tapped threads in it for a grease fitting, now it's much smoother and quiet. Amazing what a bit of grease will do.
- Made the double lift bars longer, welded up the hole that the pin goes in where it attaches to the blower and redrilled 1/4" longer. Now goes up more but still not all the way, enough to easily drive around with it up and not rub the ground.
- Lowered the skid shoes to push the blower up, broke off 4 of the 6 bolts, replaced.
- Made the shoot rotator and support rod, out of what I had lying around.