• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 EricFromPa ONLINE  

• Contributor
  • Member No: 2135
  • 2,175 Thanks
  • 2,255 posts

Posted October 11, 2015 - 12:55 PM

Looks like a good one to restore and use.Bolens HT20 with 2 stage Blower,tiller and deck.

Elgin, Minnesota

I acquired this unit several years ago as a trade. I used this to blow my mothers driveway. At the end of last year the hydro unit went out and it ceased to move. The engine did start and run great after this. It sat in a shed for this year and I assume it will start fine. It turns over by hand fine. It had good power and was able to throw the snow at least 50 feet. The spout turns hydraulically. It is a 2 stage blower

This is a large unit the blower is 28 inches tall so use that for a perspective. The tractor and blower alone weights over 1000 lbs. I built the lift arms for the blower and they work great. There is also spring assist to lift it as it is quite heavy.  I mounted a 5 gallon pail of wheel weights for counter balance. I have never used or mounted the tiller or the mower deck so I cannot say whether all things are there to hook up, but this is being sold for parts. If you want to fix or replace the hydro unit that is your call. It needs a battery
The tin is rusty on the bottom and dented on the top. The steering is loose, but it was always dependable to get me there and back again.
The deck looks to be in very good mechanical condition and all the spindles turn. The tiller needs bearings on the pinion shaft and the main shaft. The motor is the original Kohler  as far as I know
If you can see the tire chains they are not included. It is on a pallet and I can load with a forklift. I will answer all questions as quick as I can , but I don't have a smart phone so I usually get the computer at the end of the day. I will try to start it and leave an update here at the bottom of the page. Nothing more is included than what you see in the photos, there is no more.
Anyone near the 55932 area is welcome to come take a look. Shipping is prohibitive. I would deliver it a short distance from here but you need to contact me before you bid. 

Edited by EricFromPa, October 11, 2015 - 12:57 PM.