#1 Traill95 ONLINE  

Traill95

Traill95

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8763
  • 1,566 Thanks
  • 915 posts

Posted September 28, 2015 - 06:38 PM

I have the "Garden Tractor Collectors Club" on my Facebook page and one of the guys posted some really good pictures of this show. I wished I could have downloaded them and shared them on this site. Here is a picture of the flyer. Sounded like a really good show to try and make next year.

Attached Thumbnails

• jackson.jpg

Edited by Traill95, September 28, 2015 - 06:39 PM.

• Gtractor and propane1 have said thanks

#2 Traill95 ONLINE  

Traill95

Traill95

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8763
  • 1,566 Thanks
  • 915 posts

Posted September 28, 2015 - 06:42 PM

There where a lot of Garden Tractors There some I had never seen before and I even saw a George one wheeled tractor there. I had a George once and let some guy talk me out of it.

• KennyP said thank you

#3 FixItCharlie ONLINE  

FixItCharlie
  • Member No: 47950
  • 357 Thanks
  • 258 posts

Posted September 29, 2015 - 08:49 PM

I did not make to this show this year but the past 2 years I have been there. All of the tractor displays are great. This is the kind of show that would be easy to spend the whole weekend there & still not see every thing. In a couple years when I retire I will be living close there so it will be a regular on my calendar to attend. My parents were members many years ago when this was first getting started so she enjoys be able to get there & some times see old friends. My wife enjoys this also as there is things on display for everyone.

Charlie