• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Brucepts OFFLINE  

Brucepts
  • Member No: 49949
  • 177 Thanks
  • 53 posts

Posted September 27, 2015 - 09:38 AM

I have 3 Solid State Ignition coils for sale (buying individually) that come off Bolens Tecumseh engines. Coils all create spark, I do not have a running engine so they were placed on a short block and cranked over to verify they would create spark.

$165 each, free shipping in the USA PayPal is my prefered method of payment or cash if local pickup located in 17578 zip code. This is less than going price on eBay for a good module, prefer not to hassle going that route. I have a 100% eBay rating but am a new member here.

I have 3 other modules that I could not get to spark but did ohm test ok anyone repair these and would like to make an offer on those 3 modules?

Buying as-is!  These 3 modules in the picture are working when they leave here . . .

I'll be selling the rest of the Tecumseh OH engines and parts I have in another add. If anyone is interested in any OH series engines or parts give me a shout!

I'm selling out of all my Bolens "stuff" due to a change to Cub Cadets and Kohler engines, I have a 30 yr collection of Bolens tube frames I am in need of getting out of my shed or out of the weather.

Attached Thumbnails

• ssi.jpg

#2 chieffan ONLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 62695
  • 6,134 Thanks
  • 4,486 posts

Posted October 01, 2015 - 07:04 AM

Do you have an ignition switch for a 1476 by chance?

#3 Brucepts OFFLINE  

Brucepts
  • Member No: 49949
  • 177 Thanks
  • 53 posts

Posted October 16, 2015 - 07:36 PM

All I have is Tube Frame parts, not sure if the switch is the same?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale