Jump to content

Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

1951 ferguson hydraulic ports under the seat, which one is pressure out.

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 propane1 ONLINE  

  • Senior Member
  • Member No: 54307
  • 13489 Thanks
  • 5953 posts
  • Location: Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

Posted September 25, 2015 - 01:50 PM

Any body know which is the pressure out and return in ports under the seat, if sitting on seat. Left or right port, in or out. Only two ports there. Thanks, Noel.

Attached Thumbnails

  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

#2 Gtractor ONLINE  


    the homeless tractor hoarder

  • Senior Member
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 782
  • 10226 Thanks
  • 5243 posts
  • Location: Chillicothe, MO

Posted September 25, 2015 - 05:35 PM

I looked in my tractor manual.  All it says is the piping needed for external cylinders is covered in the implement[s] manual - which I don't have. 

It does however, tell how to check the pressure of the hydraulic system and clearly shows a gauge mounted in the left side port. 

So it has to be the side with the elbow fitting in your second pic. 

  • chris m and propane1 have said thanks