#1 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,660 Thanks
  • 6,474 posts

Posted September 20, 2015 - 08:12 PM

I posted this once and didn't hit button and not sure where it went when the puter shut down for a moment??

Have a Plastic body Eagle Speedex. Took to Portland and now interest so decided to tear it down and hide in attic like some others now and have done in past. Here's few pictures of it laying around in boxes, waiting for the lift to attic. One big frame/chassis thing is weird. The engine and rear will stay down, too heavy, and the frame will just set outside for now along the garage. I need to pressure wash it first, or maybe let weather wear it down some? Not sure what I will do with it, hide it now and forget! It has a cut little hydro rear and simple. This might be good drive for my horseless carriage build I keep saying I"m gonna make someday. Easy pedal and brake on it, might be just right. Run with about any engine, horizontal. It had a Vertical briggs, but a weird belt lay-out to get lined up. THIS is the problem I was having with tractor, eating the belts. Something isn't right on it, or maybe bent?? I'm trying to find a whole picture before tear-down, but can't seem to find one now.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20150920_182516.jpg
  • 20150920_182508.jpg
  • 20150920_182443.jpg
  • 20150920_182429.jpg

Edited by glgrumpy, September 20, 2015 - 08:14 PM.

• Gtractor, Traill95, boyscout862 and 1 other said thanks