David Bradley 917.57561 with attachments video

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 whspioneer89 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 2598
  • 17 Thanks
  • 59 posts

Posted April 12, 2011 - 09:18 AM

Uploaded a video walk around of the David Bradley I picked up last year with a bunch of attachments. No engine though.

YouTube - whspioneer89

Look in my videos section for the David Bradley video. Does anyone have a Continental AU8 engine laying around?? :)

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1918
  • 153 Thanks
  • 350 posts

Posted April 12, 2011 - 09:25 AM

Hey, I knew that name looked familiar...I just posted a comment on your you tube video....I do have a AU7 and a AU8 Continental which i may consider selling or trading, as, I'm anything but a Purist, I repowered all my DB's. If your interested in an original engine contact me. I also have an extra Rear Cradle but maybe you can just weld that one up. Good Luck with it, keep us posted.
BTW that Bracket you asked about is an additional support for the Snow / Dozer Plow to the frame as well as used for attaching other front mounted implements. Here are a couple of picks of mine showing the bracket in place with the snowplow

Attached Thumbnails

• Bracket.jpg
  • Bracket 2.jpg

Edited by DanO, April 12, 2011 - 10:02 AM.

#3 whspioneer89 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 2598
  • 17 Thanks
  • 59 posts

Posted April 15, 2011 - 10:03 AM

Hi, Thanks for posting the pictures. Another guy on youtube informed me that parts uses too. It's nice being able to post pictures and videos and getting information. I'm Coloma,WI 54930. Shipping would probably be expensive from NY. How much do you think an AU8 engine would weigh? Tuesday I picked up a 917.5756, I think that's the number, tractor for parts without an engine. It has a good craddle however. It also had a set of tire chains and wheel weights. No engine, hood or clutch on transmission however. I've already removed the chains and weights. Soaking the nuts on the craddle. While buying that I also bought a furrow plow attachment with the 4 rollers and an earlier (?) cultivator that doesn't have the 4 rollers but instead has two metal rods with clamps that attach to the handle bars. Oh I did get another dozer blade attachment and a different hitch than the flat bar with the pin on my 917-57561. This one is kind of T-shaped and looks like it might slide into the rear slots and then to the front of the cast transmission.