3 replies to this topic

#1 Bigdaddypowerking OFFLINE  

Bigdaddypowerking
  • GTt Junior
  • Member No: 73092
  • 21 Thanks
  • 22 posts

Posted September 18, 2015 - 02:05 PM

I have these two John Deere plows that I've recently restored, and I'm wondering how much they're worth. Can anyone help me out?

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

• CanadianHobbyFarmer said thank you

#2 CanadianHobbyFarmer OFFLINE  

CanadianHobbyFarmer
  • Member No: 73571
  • 939 Thanks
  • 596 posts

Posted September 18, 2015 - 03:39 PM

The one in the fore ground looks identical to a Brinely  sleeve hitch cultivator that I have, other than yours looks much nicer and I have narrow sweeps on mine instead of the crows foot sweeps you have on yours. I have no idea what the value would be. Here is a picture of mine The previous owner built an adapter to make it work behind a 2 wheel tractor. That is still on it in this picture, but it has since been removed.

Attached Thumbnails

• 021.jpg

Edited by CanadianHobbyFarmer, September 18, 2015 - 03:42 PM.

• Bigdaddypowerking said thank you

#3 CanadianHobbyFarmer OFFLINE  

CanadianHobbyFarmer
  • Member No: 73571
  • 939 Thanks
  • 596 posts

Posted September 18, 2015 - 04:47 PM

I saw your ad in the classifieds and you may want to edit your title, as neither of these is for 3 point hitch. The one similar to mine fits a sleeve hitch. I am not sure what type of hitch the other fits (maybe slot hitch?).  They both look very good though. Here is another picture of mine, on aa angle similar to yours and with the adapter removed.

Attached Thumbnails

• 009.jpg

• Bigdaddypowerking said thank you

#4 Bigdaddypowerking OFFLINE  

Bigdaddypowerking
  • GTt Junior
  • Member No: 73092
  • 21 Thanks
  • 22 posts

Posted September 18, 2015 - 08:15 PM

I saw your ad in the classifieds and you may want to edit your title, as neither of these is for 3 point hitch. The one similar to mine fits a sleeve hitch. I am not sure what type of hitch the other fits (maybe slot hitch?).  They both look very good though. Here is another picture of mine, on aa angle similar to yours and with the adapter removed.

Mine fits my 3 point hitch on my PK so I thought it is one I attach it with 1 big bolt and it works perfectly. I can't sell my PK three point hitch I just need to sell the plow alone.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: john, deere, plow, cultivator