Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

IH Rotary Tiller Model 1 - What's it worth?

cub cadet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Paulgo OFFLINE  

Paulgo
  • Member No: 68759
  • 594 Thanks
  • 393 posts

Posted September 04, 2015 - 11:21 AM

Have had this for several years with the intention of adding an engine on top. Decided I might be better off selling it to someone who can use it on their Cub. It is an IH model 1, serial # 1564. This is the tiller only. Didn't come with the gearbox which mounts on the tractor. Belt cover appears to be all that is missing? Rusty, but turns freely. What would be a fair asking price? Thanks in advance! Paul

Attached Thumbnails

• 004.jpg
  • 006.jpg
  • 007.jpg
  • 010.jpg
  • 011.jpg
  • 013.jpg
  • 015.jpg

Edited by Paulgo, September 04, 2015 - 07:23 PM.

#2 EricFromPa ONLINE  

EricFromPa

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 2135
  • 2,312 Thanks
  • 2,340 posts

Posted September 04, 2015 - 07:37 PM

Not much without the right angle gear box that bolts to the tractor.You also need to have a sleeve hitch on the tractor to use it.

Yours does have 1 tiller extension.

I would say $100 The right angle gear boxes usually sell for $150+ by it's self.

My uncle built an engine mount for on his and put an old 8hp briggs on it.He's used it like that as long as I can remember.

• Paulgo said thank you

#3 Paulgo OFFLINE  

Paulgo
  • Member No: 68759
  • 594 Thanks
  • 393 posts

Posted September 06, 2015 - 09:14 PM

Not much without the right angle gear box that bolts to the tractor.You also need to have a sleeve hitch on the tractor to use it.

Yours does have 1 tiller extension.

I would say $100 The right angle gear boxes usually sell for $150+ by it's self.

My uncle built an engine mount for on his and put an old 8hp briggs on it.He's used it like that as long as I can remember.

That sounds about right. Thanks! If nobody needs it I'll probably put the old 8hp briggs I've got sitting here on it. :)  Paul

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cub cadet