7 replies to this topic

#1 BillTheTractorMan OFFLINE  

BillTheTractorMan

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1477
  • 203 Thanks
  • 288 posts

Posted April 09, 2011 - 11:06 PM

Not too long ago I traded my LT10 for a trailer. The guy that I traded it too contacted me during the last week, he had found a suburban. He had a few questions and I had a lot of answers. Come Thursday he tells me he does not have room for the LT10 and was wondering if I wanted it back. Now given that the LT10 was my first tractor and has a lot of sentimental value to it... My answer was when can I get it and how much... It's at the point that hopefully tomorrow I can go get it, and he says I can have it and keep the trailer. I'm giving him some cash though, even though he said I could have it back.

With any luck I'll be able to test my new trailer tomorrow! Can't wait to see my LT10 again, I sure have missed having it around these last two weeks.

#2 FF24GT6000Man OFFLINE  

FF24GT6000Man

• Member No: 2616
  • 0 Thanks
  • 14 posts

Posted April 09, 2011 - 11:09 PM

Thats great! I'd love to have back my old LT10 and my old Dynamark 10/36 with Snow blower. Too bad I had them sent to the crusher a few years ago :(

#3 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,294 Thanks
  • 28,626 posts

Posted April 09, 2011 - 11:24 PM

Good deal! Hope you remember the camera and the welcome home banner.

#4 middleageddeere OFFLINE  

middleageddeere

Tacos!

• Member No: 2033
  • 243 Thanks
  • 1,082 posts

Posted April 10, 2011 - 07:53 AM

YOU SENT THEM TO THE CRUSHER??!?!?!?!??! I thought that was the number one sin of a GT enthusiast! LOL

#5 BillTheTractorMan OFFLINE  

BillTheTractorMan

Tractorholic

• 203 Thanks
  • 288 posts

Posted April 10, 2011 - 10:08 AM

no welcome home banner unfortunately, but camera will be in video mode!

The CRUSHER???? Do we have to teach you what it feels like!!!??? LOL just joking with you. I could never send one to the crusher unless it was made after 1990.

#6 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted April 10, 2011 - 06:40 PM

Good deal on getting the LT10 back and keeping the trailer.

Hindsight is 20/20, it is amazing what all of us have disposed of in years past that we should have kept before we knew better.

#7 BillTheTractorMan OFFLINE  

BillTheTractorMan

Tractorholic

• 203 Thanks
  • 288 posts

Posted April 10, 2011 - 06:53 PM

Well, got her home. All is good except the weather is no good. My brother drove it up into the garage and we were put under a tornado warning. In my rush to put things away I ended up ripping a fender off the trailer hitting my moms car, thankfully I think I can fix all the scrapes. Of course that was 4 hours ago and it has yet to rain a drop.... How ever it continues to darken up even though the radar shows everything is east of us. Taking no chances, it's all put away in the garage.

Can't wait for mowing season.... Watching the grass grow is not all it's cracked up to be... LOL

Edited by BillTheTractorMan, April 11, 2011 - 05:36 AM.

#8 stripmine OFFLINE  

stripmine

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2590
  • 35 Thanks
  • 29 posts

Posted April 11, 2011 - 12:41 AM

Glad to see that you got the old girl home, I know how much I regret getting rid of the 18T Hydro, and even more.. the 20 with the loader. Granted.. I really don't "need" either.. but I sure miss them.

Dave