Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

For Sale

Sears Snowblower mod to fit Snapper/MF 1650 (IL)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gtcsreg OFFLINE  

• Member No: 25875
  • 1,631 Thanks
  • 1,618 posts

Posted August 29, 2015 - 10:31 AM

This is a Sears 36" snow blower for sale (The tractor is not for sale).  It is the older heavy built model (I think it was built by Haban),  It has brackets that the previous owner made so that it bolts on a Snapper/Massey 1650 or I'm sure a 1450.  He did a good job in that it operates solidly like it was made for the tractor.  I used it until I got a 3 point Scoop Tote and I just have no need for this as I can just leave the Scoop Tote on and never have to take the snow blower on and off.  The only thing that could use fixed is the cable that turns the chute as it has had the plastic coating break away, it does still turn though.  I was going to change it when I put the snow blower back on ($5 of cable at Farm & Home) but never reinstalled.  It's been off the tractor for about a year and a half I believe (Garage kept).  I will include a very nice belt but not the mule drive.  I'm asking $100 obo.  I'm located in West Central IL halfway between Quincy, IL and Springfield, IL. Thanks for looking, Reg.

Attached Thumbnails

• 2013 bad storm 006.jpg
  • 2013 bad storm 004.jpg
  • 2013 bad storm 001.jpg

• limebuzz said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale