1969 John Deere 110 Patio w/patio snow blade

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mtoney OFFLINE  

• Member No: 13665
  • 549 Thanks
  • 527 posts

Posted August 26, 2015 - 10:25 AM

I am not a JD person, so I have no real huge interest in this tractor, rather see it given the proper restoration to Patio colors it deserves.  Currently in green paint, but the white is showing thru everywhere, frame, wheels ect.  Seat pan and hood are later replacements so the actual custom color isnt known, so it can be any of the custom colors you desire.  I am looking for Kubota stuff, snow blade, snow blower, basicly anything that can be used on the older G series tractor or even a complete G series (3200, 4200, 5200) tractor, running or not.  The 110 comes with a patio snow blade, tractor has the front lift rod set up and a pair of snow chains.  Tractor runs excellent, hood is really nice, headlight panel is near perfect.  Should be an easy restoration, nothing is froze up, although the brake is sticking but I am working on that!  Thanks.   P.S.  I can bring to Portland tomorrow if that helps anybody or I can transport to Erie, PA this coming weekend.    

Attached Thumbnails

• jd110patio1.JPG
  • jd110patio2.JPG
  • jd110patio.JPG

Edited by mtoney, August 26, 2015 - 10:59 AM.

• Texas Deere and Horse, VintageIronCollector and Bolens800uk have said thanks

#2 VintageIronCollector OFFLINE  

Immersed in Tractors

• Contributor
  • Member No: 33118
  • 1,222 Thanks
  • 1,752 posts

Posted August 26, 2015 - 03:46 PM

If I was you I'd check if the seat pan is crackle finish(texture) or just regular black paint. That will help its value even though it's just a seat pan to be honest. Ya JD people are crazy lol

#3 mtoney OFFLINE  

• Member No: 13665
  • 549 Thanks
  • 527 posts

Posted August 26, 2015 - 04:27 PM

Its not the original pan, different style, more like came on a later 200 series. Its not a sure thing I will let it go, I got all the mouse nest debris out of the engine, so if it runs ok, I will use it to pull the butt buggie tomorrow, if I feel ambitions, I may bring the Kubota just in case the JD dies on me, but I just took it on a 30 min drive and let it run for another 30 min at medium throttle and idle, no issues. I just wish I knew what the original custom color was.  With a replacement hood and seat, there is no clue as to what she was, other than it was most definatly, without a doubt a patio at one time.   Mike

Edited by mtoney, August 26, 2015 - 04:28 PM.

• VintageIronCollector said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for trade