#1 hamman ONLINE  

hamman

Homelite Owner Extraordinaire

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1733
  • 5,627 Thanks
  • 2,580 posts

Posted August 09, 2015 - 05:56 PM

We have been gone for 10 days and before that doctoring a lot. Trying to get relief for Mrs Hamman from severe migraine headaches. Over a week ago we had her get some nerve blocks to try to lessen the amount and severeness of the headache occurrences. Haven't had a lot of time to work on the " Dusty Cubby" or the hitches for the Homelite and Simplicities. When we are here it's time to mow our lawns and our neighbor's who is battling cancer. Also trying to get ready for the upcoming hunting season. Building a blind for the wife so she will be dry and warm for hunting. Our nephew graciously offered a few spots on his acreage to put some blinds in.

Got her blind almost built except for the siding and windows. After getting the lawns done this week and having some more Dr. appointments we will get back at that. By the end of August I will have the Cub Cadet running and the hitches done for the other two. Sure has been great weather the las couple of weeks except for a big storm last weekend. We didn't have any damage but a few neighbors did.

Hope you all are doing well and are enjoying the hobby and have time to do it.  On to the next project.                                  Roger.

• Gtractor, MH81, grnspot110 and 4 others have said thanks

#2 LilysDad ONLINE  

LilysDad

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,607 Thanks
  • 7,659 posts

Posted August 09, 2015 - 06:25 PM

Sounds like your not getting bored Roger. Don't over do.

• hamman said thank you

#3 Chopperhed OFFLINE  

Chopperhed
  • Member No: 20120
  • 1,852 Thanks
  • 1,071 posts

Posted August 09, 2015 - 08:11 PM

We have been gone for 10 days and before that doctoring a lot. Trying to get relief for Mrs Hamman from severe migraine headaches. Over a week ago we had her get some nerve blocks to try to lessen the amount and severeness of the headache occurrences. Haven't had a lot of time to work on the " Dusty Cubby" or the hitches for the Homelite and Simplicities. When we are here it's time to mow our lawns and our neighbor's who is battling cancer. Also trying to get ready for the upcoming hunting season. Building a blind for the wife so she will be dry and warm for hunting. Our nephew graciously offered a few spots on his acreage to put some blinds in.

Got her blind almost built except for the siding and windows. After getting the lawns done this week and having some more Dr. appointments we will get back at that. By the end of August I will have the Cub Cadet running and the hitches done for the other two. Sure has been great weather the las couple of weeks except for a big storm last weekend. We didn't have any damage but a few neighbors did.

Hope you all are doing well and are enjoying the hobby and have time to do it.  On to the next project.                                  Roger.

I don't know about you, but in my youth, blinds covered windows, and hunting blinds did not come with siding or windows.

I hope you are staying healthy, and I desperately wish the best for the missus.

• hamman said thank you

#4 jd.rasentrac OFFLINE  

jd.rasentrac

Admirer of DEERE enjoyneering and design!

• Contributor
  • Member No: 10327
  • 4,441 Thanks
  • 3,988 posts

Posted August 10, 2015 - 06:27 AM

Well Roger, my wife has health probs, too and so I'm always looking for activities to deflect her. So in the evening, when it's getting colder, we take the GATOR and drive through the fields, looking for flowers and fruits to make tea and marmalada....

So if you're bored, buy a side by side and enjoy!

• hamman said thank you

#5 hamman ONLINE  

hamman

Homelite Owner Extraordinaire

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1733
  • 5,627 Thanks
  • 2,580 posts

Posted August 10, 2015 - 11:24 AM

Well Roger, my wife has health probs, too and so I'm always looking for activities to deflect her. So in the evening, when it's getting colder, we take the GATOR and drive through the fields, looking for flowers and fruits to make tea and marmalada....

So if you're bored, buy a side by side and enjoy!

We have a ATV and she and I ride every once in a while. She says that relaxes her and makes hr forget about some aches and pains. Thanks.             Roger

• jd.rasentrac said thank you

#6 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,268 Thanks
  • 28,606 posts

Posted August 10, 2015 - 11:49 AM

My wife never had them until our second child was born.
They can and usually are disabling. Hope they find what is triggering them and can get her (and you) some relief.
  • hamman said thank you

#7 tiretrx OFFLINE  

tiretrx

Village Idiot

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8012
  • 908 Thanks
  • 659 posts

Posted August 10, 2015 - 11:54 AM

My best hopes for your wife feeling better real soon, Roger.

• hamman said thank you