Garden Tractor Forums banner

Nothing new to report ........

762 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  tiretrx 
#1 ·
We have been gone for 10 days and before that doctoring a lot. Trying to get relief for Mrs Hamman from severe migraine headaches. Over a week ago we had her get some nerve blocks to try to lessen the amount and severeness of the headache occurrences. Haven't had a lot of time to work on the " Dusty Cubby" or the hitches for the Homelite and Simplicities. When we are here it's time to mow our lawns and our neighbor's who is battling cancer. Also trying to get ready for the upcoming hunting season. Building a blind for the wife so she will be dry and warm for hunting. Our nephew graciously offered a few spots on his acreage to put some blinds in.

Got her blind almost built except for the siding and windows. After getting the lawns done this week and having some more Dr. appointments we will get back at that. By the end of August I will have the Cub Cadet running and the hitches done for the other two. Sure has been great weather the las couple of weeks except for a big storm last weekend. We didn't have any damage but a few neighbors did.

Hope you all are doing well and are enjoying the hobby and have time to do it. On to the next project. Roger.

#4 ·
Well Roger, my wife has health probs, too and so I'm always looking for activities to deflect her. So in the evening, when it's getting colder, we take the GATOR and drive through the fields, looking for flowers and fruits to make tea and marmalada....

So if you're bored, buy a side by side and enjoy!

Reactions: hamman
#5 ·
Well Roger, my wife has health probs, too and so I'm always looking for activities to deflect her. So in the evening, when it's getting colder, we take the GATOR and drive through the fields, looking for flowers and fruits to make tea and marmalada....

So if you're bored, buy a side by side and enjoy!
We have a ATV and she and I ride every once in a while. She says that relaxes her and makes hr forget about some aches and pains. Thanks. Roger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.