• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 alec OFFLINE  

alec
  • Member No: 61353
  • 382 Thanks
  • 412 posts

Posted August 08, 2015 - 03:50 PM

What do you guys think about putting a b110 style seat on a 3112h ? I have a frame and some black red and white vinyl .i was thinking white tops red sides and black piping . Comments ? Anyone done this or seen it ?
  • Talntedmrgreen and boyscout862 have said thanks

#2 boyscout862 ONLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,767 Thanks
  • 7,534 posts

Posted August 08, 2015 - 04:51 PM

Why not? It sounds nice looking. Its your tractor and should be whatever pleases you. On the other hand, post picks. Good Luck, Rick

• petrj6 and alec have said thanks

#3 alec OFFLINE  

alec
  • 382 Thanks
  • 412 posts

Posted August 08, 2015 - 06:32 PM

on the other hand ???

its not proper is it ? its almost as bad as putting a joan dear seat on it right ? hahahaha

p.s.  I tried responding with my phone .... totally fubar :toilethead:

Edited by alec, August 08, 2015 - 10:34 PM.

#4 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,059 Thanks
  • 2,174 posts

Posted August 10, 2015 - 07:57 PM

Haha...proper, no, I suppose, but heck, ya gotta use what you have and what you like.  It's not my style though...I find the B series seats the least comfortable GT seat i've used.  The armrests have proven useless to me, and they are simply a hip-catcher when getting on and off.  I sure like the way they look though  =]

On the flipside, I find the Simplicity bowl style extremely comfortable, except that I've only landed one that had it's vinyl and foam.  =[

• alec said thank you

#5 alec OFFLINE  

alec
  • 382 Thanks
  • 412 posts

Posted August 10, 2015 - 10:15 PM

Haha...proper, no, I suppose, but heck, ya gotta use what you have and what you like.  It's not my style though...I find the B series seats the least comfortable GT seat i've used.  The armrests have proven useless to me, and they are simply a hip-catcher when getting on and off.  I sure like the way they look though  =]

On the flipside, I find the Simplicity bowl style extremely comfortable, except that I've only landed one that had it's vinyl and foam.  =[

yea I was noticing the same thing . my red vinyl is to red so now I am thinking I need to find a " proper " seat and figure out how to recover it . also need to add the racing strip on the hood