Bolens "Abomination" - Akron-Canton CraigsList

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Austen OFFLINE  

• Member No: 33768
  • 775 Thanks
  • 516 posts

Posted August 06, 2015 - 07:44 PM

Looks like someone put quite a bit of effort in, and has some pretty fair skills.

Who ever did it put some thought and effort in to it and it turned out pretty darned nice.

Seen a lot worse crap out there. Looks nice and clean and use able

I agree. I'll be the first to say that I'm not at all fond of the hood being that clearenced, but it could be a lot worse and from what the pictures show, I'd say a nice job. It's obvious somebody put a lot of time and thought into it; it certainly has some unique features that I've never seen before on a GT. It definitely was built around somebody's particular imagination and is not for everbody. Despite the amount of clearencing done to the hood, I don't think a hack owned it.

Simply put, it's not a purists' machine nor was 'built' by one in any regard but they did have a unique vision and the ability to pull it off with, like Ellis said, fair skills. For that, I cannot criticize. :-)

Edited by Austen, August 07, 2015 - 12:46 AM.

• tiretrx, adamjd200, Bolens800uk and 1 other said thanks

#17 Bolens800uk OFFLINE  

• Member No: 63893
  • 1,152 Thanks
  • 908 posts

Posted August 07, 2015 - 01:20 AM

You're right Austen. Someone made the effort to create something different and that should be acknowledged though it's not my thing at all.
  • tiretrx said thank you