• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bantam r us OFFLINE  

bantam r us

• Member No: 417
  • 46 Thanks
  • 34 posts

Posted April 06, 2011 - 04:23 PM

There will be a Bantam Garden tractor reunion at the Edinburgh Indiana Tractor show June 16-19, 2011 along with the Lawn And Garden Tractor Magazine second extravaganza. We are just trying to see how many we can get together, we will have a place for all of them together and will be starting a regestry for owners and tractors. Working on some door prizes and maybe a show button. We will have all our reproduction parts there and Bantam T shirts for sale along with our collection of tractors and implements. Last year there were 450+ garden tractors and looks to be more this year.
www.panzerandbantamcollector.com

#2 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted April 06, 2011 - 05:28 PM

I moved the thread to the events forum as it will get more views from people that are looking for events. I would love to make it out there but that would be a pretty hefty drive and I don't know if I could pull it off with everything going on.

#3 Bill56 OFFLINE  

Bill56

Tractorholic

• Member No: 60
  • 839 Thanks
  • 2,179 posts

Posted June 11, 2011 - 07:11 AM

Who's going to the show? I will be making a trip to Southern Indiana on this weekend. I have Sunday and Monday off from work. If I have to work Saturday, I wont have enough time to go to the show. Sure will be a disappointment to be heading that direction and not be able to go! :mecry: