Garden Tractor Forums banner

Gravely trencher

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  tiretrx 
#1 ·
Someone wants to trade this trencher for something I have.Anyone have any idea of what it will fit and of the value?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
It will fit any Gravely 2 wheel tractor as long as it doesnt have the quick hitch. I think it will fit some of the 4 wheel tractors if you have a front mount kit for the tractor. If you have a use for it,they are invaluable. Could also bring a good bit of money if you find the right crowd.

#4 ·
As said, it will fit the two wheelers. With the riders, it requires the rear drive attachment on the tractor itself. To my knowledge, they came in two sizes. My memory says 28" and 44", but take that with a grain of salt. My neighbor has one and we've done numerous jobs with it at our properties. They are very effective trenchers, and very desirable attachments in the Gravely world. I don't know about trade value, but if you're looking to sell it, it won't take long at a fair price if it's complete and functional.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.