320 replies to this topic

#316 Sugarmaker OFFLINE  

Sugarmaker
  • Member No: 51516
  • 238 Thanks
  • 181 posts

Posted November 26, 2015 - 08:09 PM

Kenny,

Found your build! You did a awesome job blending these parts into a nice tractor!

Regards,

Chris

• KennyP and susannawl1 have said thanks

#317 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 33,175 Thanks
  • 42,656 posts

Posted November 27, 2015 - 06:11 AM

Chris, it's a cool tractor now. Won't see much use due to weather this winter. I'm noodling the front blade and lift for it. Just too cool and not sure if I have all the materials needed just now. I forgot I have the boat trim pump and cylinders, may incorporate that into things.

• limebuzz said thank you

#318 SupplySergeant OFFLINE  

SupplySergeant

Eggman's Dad

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 45293
  • 1,507 Thanks
  • 847 posts

Posted April 17, 2016 - 06:56 AM

:watch_over_fence:

• KennyP said thank you

#319 pryan05 OFFLINE  

pryan05

LGT

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 84973
  • 379 Thanks
  • 218 posts

Posted April 05, 2017 - 07:00 PM

Kenny, I heard you reference "Allice" many of time but wow I had no idea!  I just spent an hour reading the entire thread on this build and I an very impressed and you should be proud of you accomplishment.  The help from the members of this forum is priceless and it is nice to have a community with a common interest.  You have been very helpful with many of my projects and many of others projects and I would like to thank you.      

• KennyP, Newpaws493 and TomLGT195 have said thanks

#320 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 33,175 Thanks
  • 42,656 posts

Posted April 06, 2017 - 05:46 AM

Kenny, I heard you reference "Allice" many of time but wow I had no idea!  I just spent an hour reading the entire thread on this build and I an very impressed and you should be proud of you accomplishment.  The help from the members of this forum is priceless and it is nice to have a community with a common interest.  You have been very helpful with many of my projects and many of others projects and I would like to thank you.      

Thank you! I am very proud of her and she just keeps getting better. If you care to, just put "Alice" in the search bar and you find several different threads to read as I make improvements.

• sacsr and pryan05 have said thanks

#321 Newpaws493 OFFLINE  

Newpaws493
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 9454
  • 1,354 Thanks
  • 1,804 posts

Posted April 07, 2017 - 08:38 AM

:yeah_that: :rocker2:  :good_job:   Thanks for takin us Along!

• KennyP and pryan05 have said thanks