#16 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 6,491 Thanks
  • 4,947 posts

Posted August 12, 2015 - 11:31 AM

a lot of the old DB sites aren't around anymore, due to people getting out or loosing interest. Phil's site is basically down because he forgot the pass word and cant do anything with it, Nel's moved on in life, Dell's site was down for a yr or so , but he's gotten it back up now and is working on getting the bug out of it. The biggest site used to be Garys, but its been gone for several yrs now. It was sad that we didn't download them for future research, as a lot of info is now lost to time.

There was a great site for old Sears GT's like that too. Tons of manuals and literature. The old guy got sick or maybe passed and it disappeared.

Hopefully Dave ( stripmine) keeps his going for manuals, www.searstractormanuals.com or www.stripmine.org/sears/layout/stm.htm

I know he doesn't mess with it much anymore.

• Alc said thank you

#17 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,301 Thanks
  • 28,628 posts

Posted August 12, 2015 - 04:42 PM

There was a great site for old Sears GT's like that too. Tons of manuals and literature. The old guy got sick or maybe passed and it disappeared.
Hopefully Dave ( stripmine) keeps his going for manuals, www.searstractormanuals.com or www.stripmine.org/sears/layout/stm.htm
 I know he doesn't mess with it much anymore.

Yeah, the pammar or panmar site. There was a lot of stuff there... Gone now tho.
As for stripmine.org, I wonder if Dave would mind if we duplicated his manuals over here so they are in two places.
I know some are, but some aren't. I think a couple of ours are over there too. Never hurts to have them in several places IMHO.
  • Alc said thank you