Getting the bugs out, trying to make it better.
After last weekends plowing with the 200 I learned a lot about the tractor, what works what doesn't.
During using the tractor with the plow found it to be sluggish/ lacking power and not wanting to go into full power mode, found 2 bad battery connections that were really hot, after fixing that it worked much better with a lot more power. If you can't get full battery voltage to the motor it's not gonna have full power.
I replaced 1 of the finger relays that controls the forward/reverse motion and now it seems much better, before it didn't want to go forward after you went backwards unless you banged on the dash.
Installed the electric lift with 2 new straps, one for the front and one for the mid mount mower. Found more bad connections at the fuse block.
Changed the seat to a better one similar to the original.
Found another power use gauge from my parts supply, the one on the tractor got smoked when I was first trying to get it going because of more bad connections at the main disconnect switch.
And I think I figured out a way to get the manual lift working better, right now it's too hard to lift the plow out of the furrow.
Also found a worn roll pin in the steering that is causing some play, sloppiness, need to replace that.
I can't wait to try the mower deck out on it, I have one with 3 good motors one it, all new bearings in it, just waiting to be used.