Hello, anyone know of one for sale or have plans for building one? thanks

#2 Marty'70 ONLINE  

Marty'70

I didn't do it! Unless you have paperwork to back it up

• Member No: 72105
  • 731 Thanks
  • 633 posts

Posted July 23, 2015 - 08:50 PM

Couple years ago there was a site from Brian Miller. Had pulling tips tricks and all kind of info. Used to have a link for building one.
http://gardentractor...s.com/index.htm

#3 DaveBb OFFLINE  

DaveBb
  • Member No: 62819
  • 375 Thanks
  • 157 posts

Posted July 28, 2015 - 04:10 AM

As Marty said Brian Miller page covers pretty much everything. The thing is many guys don't want to give away all the secrets. You need to be pretty handy and know your way around a tool box. The other thing is it cost plenty of $$$ as I have learnt with my first but not last build. I have lost count but would put my cost so far at around $9500 bucks. If you buy a good one you need to be able to repair it cause its an ongoing thing.

• Alc and Dieselcubmike have said thanks

#4 Dieselcubmike OFFLINE  

Dieselcubmike
  • Member No: 11127
  • 1,327 Thanks
  • 1,511 posts

Posted July 28, 2015 - 04:42 PM

As Marty said Brian Miller page covers pretty much everything. The thing is many guys don't want to give away all the secrets. You need to be pretty handy and know your way around a tool box. The other thing is it cost plenty of $$$ as I have learnt with my first but not last build. I have lost count but would put my cost so far at around $9500 bucks. If you buy a good one you need to be able to repair it cause its an ongoing thing.

Sounds about right. Have 10k invested so far and nowhere near completely done with it just yet. They say if you want to play you got to pay!

• DaveBb said thank you