Garden Tractor Forums banner

Ugliest Backyard Pictures

13K views 89 replies 39 participants last post by  Countryboo 
#1 ·
We hear from our wives that we are hoarders and that we have too much junk. Well guys, this post is to show that we may not be as bad as our wives think, or in some cases, may be worse than we thought or will admit. The wives tell us we have to many tractors, parts, attachments, and sometimes cars or trucks, and they are tired or fed up with the eye sores we have. Here is a chance to post pictures of your backyard or property (where ever you store your toys), just to see how bad you really are. In some instances, we may be able to get out of the doghouse if we can show that we aren't as bad as others, while in other cases, we may just make things worse if our pictures aren't as bad as others. In any case, post your storage areas and have fun with it.

Maybe we can talk George into giving out a free GTtalk t-shirt to the person who shows the ugliest backyard picture. It won't help you get your wife off of your back, but at least you'll look good while trying to clean your mess up!!

#5 ·
Dang ......... You guys ....... I just spent the last two years cleaning things up and putting GTs and tractors and implements into sheds and the garage ! Now you come out with this little contest . I just know I would of won hands down if you had done this two years ago !!! Really I'm excited to see the pictures of a perfect back yard. You see my perception of ugly is different than others perceptions of a ugly back yard. Good luck guys let it be fun. Roger

#7 ·
45 minutes and no one has posted a pic????

I want to tag along on this one and wait for the replies. I have nothing outside but here is my carport on the side of my garage. It's pretty bad even for my standards. Not just GT'S but other junk I don't need haha. I plan to clean it out as soon as I finish my bathroom tile job. It's visible to all eyes even my wife's who doesn't exactly approve.

Eric

Plant Wheel Automotive tire Wood Motor vehicle

Attachments

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
My first thought was why should I make it easier for you guys....LOL , but then I thought what the heck.........Here's my mess that you can see , a lot is buried in the weeds to the left of the garage and somewhere around a dozen in the garage the last time I took inventory . :smilewink:

Man I either need to get the weedeater out or spray some roundup..... :rolling:

Attachments

#14 ·
My first thought was why should I make it easier for you guys....LOL , but then I thought what the heck.........Here's my mess that you can see , a lot is buried in the weeds to the left of the garage and somewhere around a dozen in the garage the last time I took inventory . :smilewink:

Man I either need to get the weedeater out or spray some roundup..... :rolling:
Not sure round up will kill those red, yellow, and white weeds around there!
[emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

Eric

#18 ·
Down the south side fence looking back from the house. Believe it or not the wife hasn't said a word about it.

In this pic, closest to farthest. 1983 Noma Canadiana / Stiga Park 2000E, 1973 Ford LT 75, 25 year old outboard engine stand, several sets of ATV and GT tires, '81 Yammy IT 175, '76 Honda XL175 , Several jerry cans of questionable fuel, '78 Peterborough Fish and Ski with an 82 Johnson 60, 77 LGT100

Plant Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle

In this pic, Nearly dead rose bush, rain water barrel, rain water barrel with hole in bottom, a length of flexible PVC conduit, the remains of a ford snow blade, the mower deck from the LT 75, The tiller for the LGT 100, and some scrap bits that I haven't figured out what to do with yet.

Plant Grass Gas Water Art

So far the missus hasn't complained.

She can't really, she has a Seadoo, quad, and 65 T-Bird on the property, plus a 73 Challenger at her dads, and more shoes than I can count.

Attachments

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
Yeah, yard not so bad, I keep MOST of it in the garages. NOW, as noted, pictures of stuffed with Junk garages, I could DO that! Cept just cleaned up ONE yesterday for 3ft more room, heh! I have 3 car shop and two car on house. The one on house has tractors, bike and golf cart in them, plus some attachments and awnings. NO room for a car. Wife claims back HER side in winter tho for the newer car and rest jambs into shop garage for winter lay-over. THEN, we are jambed! I'll get shot of side of garage with just junk that can rust out there and be mostly out of site. Went out between storms to get this. Boat is ugliest junk!

Attachments

#25 ·
Will upload some pics towards the end of the week. Have out of state company and they used up all my bandwidth uploading photos they took while here. Get to start over Wednesday on a new service period. Can't down or up load anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.