• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 luis gonzalez OFFLINE  

luis gonzalez
  • Member No: 73113
  • 2 Thanks
  • 9 posts

Posted July 16, 2015 - 05:22 PM

Can someone help me with the size and part number for the hydraulic accumulator for this front loader please i try to up load some pictures hope it works thanks 14370849617531324122773.jpg

#2 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,065 Thanks
  • 2,179 posts

Posted July 16, 2015 - 07:34 PM

Are you inquiring about the cylinder?  It's long since NLA, so the best bet would probably be to find one that matches closely in dimensions at surplus center or similar.  I had my lift cylinders rebuilt, and thankfully, they misquoted me and then didn't charge me the REAL amount for the fix.  It would have been about $250 per cylinder.

• luis gonzalez said thank you

#3 luis gonzalez OFFLINE  

luis gonzalez
  • 2 Thanks
  • 9 posts

Posted July 16, 2015 - 08:01 PM

The part the im talking about is like 3 to 4 inches tall and about 2 inches round i think is plastic it sets on the top of the hydraulic reservoir i just got the tractor and all i seen on the Internet is pictures thank you for looking at my post !

#4 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,065 Thanks
  • 2,179 posts

Posted July 16, 2015 - 08:05 PM

Ahhh!  Hmm...that's a tough one for me.  I'm sure a suitable option is out there.  Here is a closeup of the OEM one on my old loader...I'll do some looking around on the net

DSCN0155.jpg

• KennyP and luis gonzalez have said thanks

#5 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,065 Thanks
  • 2,179 posts

Posted July 16, 2015 - 08:13 PM

Lotsa options out there...would need to find something to match the thread and ideally, look similar to above:

https://www.google.c...h0NLwv8&dpr=0.9

#6 luis gonzalez OFFLINE  

luis gonzalez
  • 2 Thanks
  • 9 posts

Posted July 16, 2015 - 08:22 PM

That's the part the i need is this your tractor i seeing a lot of pictures on line is pretty sweet i hope someday my looks as good is your is hard to find parts for this tractors in Oregon is the loader pretty common cause i never seen one in person till i got this one ?

#7 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,667 Thanks
  • 6,486 posts

Posted July 16, 2015 - 10:23 PM

So, WHAT is this thing for? Looks like just a breather or pressure condensor? or what?  Can't see why it needs to be there on top of the tank is it??

• luis gonzalez said thank you

#8 luis gonzalez OFFLINE  

luis gonzalez
  • 2 Thanks
  • 9 posts

Posted July 16, 2015 - 11:54 PM

I think is a pressure hydraulic accumulator it just had a hole on the top but i put a breather but when i lower the bucket oil comes out i think is a blabber acumulater i just dont know the size or if there's a part number !

#9 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,065 Thanks
  • 2,179 posts

Posted July 17, 2015 - 08:07 AM

If oil is coming out, it's definitely overfilled.  The level should reach the oil level port shown above, with the bucket curled and the arms lowered.  A breather of some sort is a must.  The one on mine had a filter element inside.  That tractor/loader pictured was mine, but I lost it in a trade for a larger loader.  Loved it...it moved mountains for me, literally.

There are quite a few Allis loaders out there.  They are very desirable, but do pop up many times each year.  Some models are tougher to find than others.  Simplicity loaders are identical, and more scarce.  I probably have seen 1 Simplicity loader for every 4 or 5 or Allis ones (completely observation/opinion and nothing more).  There were 7 models in all, most with very little variation, and all made by Henry Loader, who also made loaders & forklifts for Allis farm tractors, as well as the forklift attachments for the AC garden tractors.

Allis:

B-1 (least common)

L-10 (early)

L-10 (late)

L-12

L-112 (most common)

Simp:

416 (most common)

515 (least common)

Later on, Allis offered the ARK 515 loader for the Allis 300/400 series tractors.  I believe KwikWay also offered a loader in the 70's that had a Simplicity subframe to adapt it, but that's sketchy, at best.  Most KwikWay's, Johnson's, Danco's etc were for other brands and adapted to tractors by owners.  The Powermax line also had ARK and Danco loaders available as Allied Equipment.  Further down the line Simplicity offered a loader for the Sunstar and Legacy, to be replaced with a KwikWay Legacy loader, and finally the KwikWay loader for the Legacy XL (branded Simplicity).

Yours appears to have the OEM subframe, so it should be a 416 loader, since it fits a Landlord 2012.  You ever decide to part with it, I'll give it an honorable home  =]

#10 luis gonzalez OFFLINE  

luis gonzalez
  • 2 Thanks
  • 9 posts

Posted July 17, 2015 - 07:06 PM

Thank you for your reply there is alot of good information there i take picture of the tag on my fron loader i put a breather on there but still comes from there i check the oil level with the loader all the way down and still comes from the breather this tractor is a 2010 model if i ever decide to sale it ill let you know i appreciate everyone's help

Attached Thumbnails

• 14371773818391450252189.jpg