• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mark K OFFLINE  

Mark K
  • Member No: 32947
  • 118 Thanks
  • 80 posts

Posted July 15, 2015 - 09:30 PM

In need of PTO extension shaft part # 331545 and engine pulley part # 239021. Both parts are for a gear drive, 8 HP engine, PTO. Ford 80 or Jacobsen Chief 8HP.

Call Dave 309 441-5915

#2 VintageIronCollector OFFLINE  

VintageIronCollector

Immersed in Tractors

• Contributor
  • Member No: 33118
  • 1,267 Thanks
  • 1,768 posts

Posted July 17, 2015 - 09:38 AM

what year is this for on? thanks

#3 Mark K OFFLINE  

Mark K
  • Member No: 32947
  • 118 Thanks
  • 80 posts

Posted July 19, 2015 - 12:15 PM

This is for a 63-64 year model Minneapolis Moline. I am posting this for a friend who is repairing the tractor. His name is Dave Carton he used to write articles for LGT mag. in the early years. He restored the Farmhand 100 that Marvin S has on his Facebook page. He is in charge of the Lawn and Garden tractor area for the John Deere Gathering of the Green. He is an excellent small engine garden tractor mechanic and restorer. I told him about your knowledge and interest in older Jacobsen GT's. He wants to meet/talk to you he will call you or you can call him at his number I have listed in the post. How are you doing on your 108H?

Mark

• VintageIronCollector said thank you

#4 VintageIronCollector OFFLINE  

VintageIronCollector

Immersed in Tractors

• Contributor
  • 1,267 Thanks
  • 1,768 posts

Posted July 19, 2015 - 02:59 PM

This is for a 63-64 year model Minneapolis Moline. I am posting this for a friend who is repairing the tractor. His name is Dave Carton he used to write articles for LGT mag. in the early years. He restored the Farmhand 100 that Marvin S has on his Facebook page. He is in charge of the Lawn and Garden tractor area for the John Deere Gathering of the Green. He is an excellent small engine garden tractor mechanic and restorer. I told him about your knowledge and interest in older Jacobsen GT's. He wants to meet/talk to you he will call you or you can call him at his number I have listed in the post. How are you doing on your 108H?

Mark

Eh slow going but maybe a winter project if nothing else comes along lol. I don't have any of the parts that he would need right now but hopefully picking up a 7hp kohler from an early one and maybe there could be parts left on it. I'll have to see.

#5 VintageIronCollector OFFLINE  

VintageIronCollector

Immersed in Tractors

• Contributor
  • 1,267 Thanks
  • 1,768 posts

Posted July 19, 2015 - 03:55 PM

I will try to call him sometime this week.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wanted