• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 luis gonzalez OFFLINE  

luis gonzalez
  • Member No: 73113
  • 2 Thanks
  • 9 posts

Posted July 15, 2015 - 05:43 PM

Hi im new to the simplicity garden tractors and i need help with the part number for the hydraulic accumulator the is on the top of the hydraulic tank if anyone has the part number hope me please thank you

#2 boyscout862 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 8923
  • 9,494 Thanks
  • 7,366 posts

Posted July 15, 2015 - 06:31 PM

Welcome to GTT. We have a Manuals Section where you can download 3 manuals for free per day. There is a big section for Simplicitys and for Allis Chalmers. The early ACs were made by Simplicity and are the same except for some appearance items. Good Luck, Rick

This has tractor parts:  http://gardentractor...andlord-series/

Edited by boyscout862, July 15, 2015 - 06:39 PM.

• luis gonzalez said thank you

#3 luis gonzalez OFFLINE  

luis gonzalez
  • Member No: 73113
  • 2 Thanks
  • 9 posts

Posted July 15, 2015 - 07:24 PM

Thank you boyscout i download this manual but it don't have anything for the loader i know someone out there probably have the part number or maybe they know where to buy the accumulator and what size it is thank you
  • boyscout862 said thank you

#4 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,497 Thanks
  • 6,369 posts

Posted July 15, 2015 - 10:45 PM

Guys, help ME out and explain what an "accumulator" is on a loader? A tank or something on the lever controls?  Have not heard of such an item before on loaders. 

• Member No: 915
  • 543 Thanks
  • 497 posts

Posted July 21, 2015 - 01:02 AM

There are no accumulators used on GT loaders. This case sounds more like a buffer tank to allow for expansion of the fluid as it gets warmer or for when the cylinders are all fully extended.

An accumulator is a hydraulic version of the pressure tank for a well water system. It stores fluid at pressure so that a smaller pump can be used constantly on a system which requires large flows periodically. It's used on closed center hydraulic systems.