Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Simplicity Landlord 2110 tractor/plow/trailer - $800 (Hampton, CT)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 boyscout862 ONLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,803 Thanks
  • 7,543 posts

Posted July 10, 2015 - 01:33 PM

It seems like quite a few "restored" GTs have shown up for sale in my area. The prices are alot lower than the cost of a good restoration which makes them tempting to me. On the other hand: I can't afford any more, I don't have room for what I already have, and I prefer to do it myself. It seems like someone just getting in to the hobby could do very well by shopping around.

This one is tempting but I will pass it on to fellow GTTers.  It is in the next town from me. http://newlondon.cra...5116118047.html

Simplicity Landlord 2110 tractor/plow/trailer - $800 (Hampton)

<>
00X0X_32jZ4RjjuD4_600x450.jpg

condition: excellent
make / manufacturer: 1968 Simplicity
model name / number: Landlord/2110

Pictures coming.

http://www.simpletra...ndlord_2110.htm

This is a restored Simplicity Landlord 2110. Mowing deck is in perfect shape as is the tractor, Simplicity plow and Simplicity trailer.

If you are familiar with this setup you know this is a steal. Tractor starts right up, no smoking, no leaks and everything works perfectly.

Tires are like new. Deck has working hydraulic lift and that same mechanism lifts the plow. The blades were just professionally sharpened and I've only mowed the lawn a few times after that was done.

You won't find a better deal or cleaner tractor, trailer, plow or mowing deck. I have inherited another tractor so I'm going to sell the whole package as they belong together.

Price is firm/cash deal and we are right off route 6.

The tractor is going to put out on route 6 for sale on Sunday and it will go quick so....

• pharmer said thank you

#2 cootertom ONLINE  

cootertom
  • Member No: 59950
  • 1,326 Thanks
  • 718 posts

Posted July 10, 2015 - 02:53 PM

Had me looking then I saw where it was just right up the road 18 hours. Story of my life.
  • boyscout862 said thank you

#3 boyscout862 ONLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,803 Thanks
  • 7,543 posts

Posted July 10, 2015 - 04:49 PM

Had me looking then I saw where it was just right up the road 18 hours. Story of my life.

Sorry Tom. If it is as advertised, I hope someone here, that is closer, gets it. Good Luck, Rick

#4 crittersf1 OFFLINE  

crittersf1

GT Lunatic

• Member No: 26142
  • 4,169 Thanks
  • 5,761 posts

Posted July 11, 2015 - 09:30 AM

Wish there were pictures of the actual tractor instead of the sales brochure pic.