Edited by classic, July 05, 2015 - 05:44 PM.
The Tecumseh HH100 on the Lambert tractor is rebuilt and running.
Posted July 05, 2015 - 05:40 PM
- MH81, sacsr, CRFarnsworth and 2 others have said thanks
Posted July 05, 2015 - 06:11 PM
Nice job. One tip I learned 45 years ago: on a newly assembled engine do an oil change at 15 to 30 minutes. It is suprising how much junk comes out with the oil. Good Luck, Rick
- classic said thank you
Posted July 05, 2015 - 06:13 PM
- sacsr, Trav1s and boyscout862 have said thanks
Posted July 05, 2015 - 06:15 PM
- boyscout862 said thank you
Posted July 06, 2015 - 02:05 PM
- MH81 and Trav1s have said thanks
Posted July 07, 2015 - 06:38 AM
Doctor, you've saved the patient!
- Trav1s and classic have said thanks