• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#16 Bolens800uk OFFLINE  

Bolens800uk
  • Member No: 63893
  • 1,165 Thanks
  • 919 posts

Posted July 02, 2015 - 06:40 AM

I have to confess I thought the Confederate Flag was the second flag (the Battle Flag). Thanks for pointing out the identification of the flags.

Still I don't see what wrong with having the flag on show anyway.
  • hamman said thank you

#17 Sparky OFFLINE  

Sparky

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1574
  • 1,295 Thanks
  • 1,892 posts

Posted July 02, 2015 - 06:52 AM

The sheriff and Miss Daisy were actually friends off camera in a mentoring kind of way . Miss Daisy was from Warren Ohio if the story is true .

God bless red blood .
  • hamman said thank you

#18 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 6,497 Thanks
  • 4,949 posts

Posted July 02, 2015 - 07:19 AM

I won't go "too" political  :D

The hub bub over the flag is just a smoke screen for the masses for another cover up.

Do a search for "the Alex Jones Channel"  or "TPP Passes"  on youtube and you will find one of the real reasons why the conferate flag stuff got blown up, it's a mis-direction for other secrets to play out...and sad future for our country. :(  :(

I used to have a window sticker of my "rebel flag" in the back of my old pickup,covered the whole back window!

• hamman and crittersf1 have said thanks

#19 crittersf1 OFFLINE  

crittersf1

GT Lunatic

• Member No: 26142
  • 4,169 Thanks
  • 5,761 posts

Posted July 02, 2015 - 07:26 AM

I really do not want to get started on this one, the MODS would have a field day with me!  It's not just about a flag, it's about an attempt to erase history as Hitler tried with book burnings. It's about the loss of our freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of religion and a lot of other things that we, as AMERICANS take for granted.EVIL is on our doorstep and unless TRUE AMERICANS stand up, the NWO and ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT (EVIL) is going to prevail. GOD help us! I'm done! I've probably said too much already. I served this great country of ours for 15 years so that everybody had the choice to believe as they want. Now it's looking like I wasted a BIG part of my life! I'm sick to the stomach over this crap!

• hamman, twostacks, jpackard56 and 3 others have said thanks

#20 crittersf1 OFFLINE  

crittersf1

GT Lunatic

• 4,169 Thanks
  • 5,761 posts

Posted July 02, 2015 - 07:39 AM

This is the Confederate flag, the idiots screaming don't even know what they're talking about! They're fussing over the Battler Flag of The Army of Northern Virginia, also adopted by other units later.

405px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_

Battle flag

600px-Battle_flag_of_the_Confederate_Sta

The top one is actually the first confederate flag, there were two more adopted after that one. The second one is actually the "battle" flag. (They were square) You're right, they're arguing over the flag of Northern Virginia. Then you had the "Bonnie Blue", carried by the outfits that fired the first shots at the assault on Fort Sumpter that started the war.

• grnspot110, Alc, hamman and 1 other said thanks

#21 twostacks OFFLINE  

twostacks

• Member No: 6470
  • 447 Thanks
  • 426 posts

Posted July 02, 2015 - 07:50 AM

I really do not want to get started on this one, the MODS would have a field day with me!  It's not just about a flag, it's about an attempt to erase history as Hitler tried with book burnings. It's about the loss of our freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of religion and a lot of other things that we, as AMERICANS take for granted.EVIL is on our doorstep and unless TRUE AMERICANS stand up, the NWO and ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT (EVIL) is going to prevail. GOD help us! I'm done! I've probably said too much already. I served this great country of ours for 15 years so that everybody had the choice to believe as they want. Now it's looking like I wasted a BIG part of my life! I'm sick to the stomach over this crap!

I agree with you on being sick to my stomach over this silly stuff and Sir, your time served was NOT a waste of time!

• grnspot110, hamman, jpackard56 and 4 others have said thanks

#22 crittersf1 OFFLINE  

crittersf1

GT Lunatic

• 4,169 Thanks
  • 5,761 posts

Posted July 02, 2015 - 07:53 AM

I agree with you on being sick to my stomach over this silly stuff and Sir, your time served was NOT a waste of time!

Thank you for saying so.

• hamman said thank you

#23 crittersf1 OFFLINE  

crittersf1

GT Lunatic

• 4,169 Thanks
  • 5,761 posts

Posted July 02, 2015 - 07:58 AM

Agreed.

Walmart ebay amazon and even the gift shops at Gettysburg banned all products with the Confederate flag.

Out of hand.

E-Bay and Amazon are still selling Nazi, Black Panther, and communist Russia memorabilia! I guess that's OK!

• hamman and toomanytoys84 have said thanks

#24 Delmar OFFLINE  

Delmar
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5039
  • 2,323 Thanks
  • 2,416 posts

Posted July 02, 2015 - 07:59 AM

I have a great uncle buried in the confederate cementary in Higginsville, Mo. No mater what anyone else says, he fought for his country and his beliefs and I am damn proud to call him my kinfolk. A flag dont make a person bad, they choose that demeanor for themself.
  • hamman, David Brown, Bill 76 and 1 other said thanks

#25 crittersf1 OFFLINE  

crittersf1

GT Lunatic

• 4,169 Thanks
  • 5,761 posts

Posted July 02, 2015 - 08:02 AM

Several members of my family are buried in a mass grave at Appomattox. Not to mention some at Gettysberg and several other smaller battles.

• hamman, Delmar, jpackard56 and 1 other said thanks

#26 coldone OFFLINE  

coldone

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 839
  • 1,631 Thanks
  • 1,668 posts

Posted July 02, 2015 - 08:07 AM

This all started when a crazy white guy went into a black church and killed 9 people. There were no riots afterward, no marches of protest, no people demanding justice, no one yelling anything about race. Instead, the church and victims family did the most Christian thing possible, they forgave Roof. I hope one day to be that good of a Christian. Charelston came together hand in hand to mourn the loss of those 9 people.

Somebody somewhere determined that this was not news worthy. Those somebodies decided we, as a nation, need to be offended about something. They saw the connection between Roof and the Confederate flag and away we went.

Instead of focusing on the positive action of the Church and community, they decided instead to focus on a 150  year old symbol of a defeated nation. Dont let the true story here be forgotten, good people of all colors can get along.

• hamman, Delmar, shorty and 3 others have said thanks

#27 crittersf1 OFFLINE  

crittersf1

GT Lunatic

• 4,169 Thanks
  • 5,761 posts

Posted July 02, 2015 - 08:08 AM

American Flag will be next.......... :(

Loius Farakahn, the leader of the NOI, is already attacking the UNITED STATES flag!

• hamman and Bill 76 have said thanks

#28 toomanytoys84 OFFLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,243 Thanks
  • 5,082 posts

Posted July 02, 2015 - 08:50 AM

E-Bay and Amazon are still selling Nazi, Black Panther, and communist Russia memorabilia! I guess that's OK!

Go on youtube and type in "isis flag cake"

TLDR

A guy went to walmart wanted a confederate flag cake made, they denied him.  He then handed them a picture of an isis flag, and guess what.  They had no problem making that cake. 

We were discussing this on facebook last night.  Mainly about TV land canceling the dukes.  Guess what?  It was deleted!

• hamman said thank you

#29 crittersf1 OFFLINE  

crittersf1

GT Lunatic

• 4,169 Thanks
  • 5,761 posts

Posted July 02, 2015 - 01:28 PM

Until "everything" for these people is FREE, they're not going to stop!

• hamman, toomanytoys84 and Bill 76 have said thanks

#30 toomanytoys84 OFFLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,243 Thanks
  • 5,082 posts

Posted July 02, 2015 - 02:00 PM

Loius Farakahn, the leader of the NOI, is already attacking the UNITED STATES flag!

Funny thing is he married a woman named Betsy Ross..

Marriage and family[edit]

Wolcott married Betsy Ross while he was in college. (She later took the name Khadijah Farrakhan.)

• hamman said thank you