Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,059 Thanks
  • 2,174 posts

Posted July 02, 2015 - 08:41 AM

:(   All the pictures appear for me...Photobucket is so much easier than uploading directly, since I take all the pictures from my phone.  I would have to build my posts on the phone, which is a PITA.  A host allows photos to be available to any connected device I use and used elsewhere without duplicate uploads.   :wallbanging:

#17 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,249 Thanks
  • 28,599 posts

Posted July 03, 2015 - 07:09 AM

:(   All the pictures appear for me...Photobucket is so much easier than uploading directly, since I take all the pictures from my phone.  I would have to build my posts on the phone, which is a PITA.  A host allows photos to be available to any connected device I use and used elsewhere without duplicate uploads.   :wallbanging:

I wish I had posted a pic of what was up at the time.
A full third of them were empty little boxes. Must've been a glitch at PB, because I checked the post to see if I could see errors.
Regardless, the pics are up today and I got to see more pics of this fine machine.
You did a great job restoring, thanks for sharing.

BTW, the only reason I bring up loading them here is the endless parade of less informative threads other places because of stuff like broken links. I want people to be able to appreciate the efforts and information (and to express their accolades) for many years to come.
  • olcowhand said thank you

#18 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,584 Thanks
  • 29,831 posts

Posted July 03, 2015 - 07:22 AM

This thread would also make a great article if the pics were uploaded directly. The flail looks awesome!

#19 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,249 Thanks
  • 28,599 posts

Posted July 03, 2015 - 08:12 AM

This thread would also make a great article if the pics were uploaded directly. The flail looks awesome!

Amen, Daniel... I had to put on my drool catching bib to look at all the pics :D
  • olcowhand said thank you