#1 hamman ONLINE  

hamman

Homelite Owner Extraordinaire

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1733
  • 5,626 Thanks
  • 2,579 posts

Posted June 21, 2015 - 12:57 PM

to few great Fathers on this Fathers Day.   Took some time today to get Bob, Charlie and Ed out to get some sun and a little use. So glad and proud to have these to use and care for. Each one has sentimental meaning to us because of who had them before us. Thought we would take time to honor them and thank them for being great fathers each in their own way. Hope you enjoy the pictures and little descriptions as much as we enjoyed getting them out and taking the pictures and driving them.

My wife on the 1968 Sears Custom 10 XL she used to mow with as a kid. They named it " Charlie " !

DSCF9406.JPG

A great picture of Charlie

DSCF9429.JPG

My dad's Homelite. Been in the family since we uncrated it from the factory in 1972. Used mostly for mowing and snow plowing until three years ago when I put a tiller on it. Making a sleeve hitch for it now to use with some plows and rakes. Dad would be happy it's still running. We named it Bob after dad.

DSCF9419.JPG

This is Ed. He is a 1971 Jacobsen 1200 Super Chief hydro. He belonged to neighbor who was kind of like a grandpa to our son back in the late 90's. He is named after his owner and is now used for mostly clearing the front drive of snow in the winter. I know Ed and Nanna would be thankful to see him still being cared for and used as they used to.

DSCF9441.JPG

HAPPY FATHERS DAY! Thanks for being Great Fathers!

Roger

• NUTNDUN, Alc, esbbent and 8 others have said thanks

#2 hamman ONLINE  

hamman

• Contributor
  • 5,626 Thanks
  • 2,579 posts

Posted June 21, 2015 - 01:36 PM

Hey guys and gals feel free to post yours as well if you have one. If not post pics of the kids and you or your spouse on your tractors.                            Roger

#3 StefC OFFLINE  

StefC
  • Member No: 59856
  • 127 Thanks
  • 45 posts

Posted June 21, 2015 - 02:52 PM

My son Cornél taking the Hinomoto Best E18 for his first spin.

A great little 2 Cyl diesel.

The photos were taken in mid May 2015 at our country house in a town called Wakkerstroom (awake stream!??) in the province of Mpumalanga in South Africa.

Note the color of the terrain... We do not get lots of rain here... In fact no rain of note since April and we are hitting our mid winter now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434916123.060400.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434916176.247256.jpg
  • Alc, hamman, KennyP and 4 others have said thanks

#4 hamman ONLINE  

hamman

• Contributor
  • 5,626 Thanks
  • 2,579 posts

Posted June 21, 2015 - 04:06 PM

Wow, no rain! Thanks for sharing. Hope the rain comes for you down there.                                                                                                      Roger

#5 oldedeeres ONLINE  

oldedeeres
  • Member No: 14008
  • 5,836 Thanks
  • 3,185 posts

Posted June 22, 2015 - 12:15 AM

Nice looking tractor! Hope you get some rain soon.