Garden Tractor Forums banner

This ad is so funny I have to share it

Tags
wheelhorse
3K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  superaben 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#9 ·
I would take the Wheel Horse over any new Husqvarna mower.

Neighbor has a Husqvarna LGT2654 and had to take it in to have the front axle and front sub frame replaced Axle pin tore out of the mount and Just got it back from having the Engine replaced.His has the 26 hp Kohler courage with the plastic cam gears.

His mower has just shy of 80 hours on it.

That being said I wouldn't mind getting me a CornMeal maker attachment :bigrofl:

#12 ·
I would like to get introduced to the dude who took that single cylinder engine with probably 3.5 bore and cranked 30 HP out of it.

:rocker2:

Ben W.

Reactions: Alc
#13 ·
I would like to get introduced to the dude who took that single cylinder engine with probably 3.5 bore and cranked 30 HP out of it.

Ben W.
I'm not saying that it cant be done, I just doubt this one is 30 HP.... unless it is poked all the way out, aftermarket carb, aluminum fw stroked, bigger valves, custom intake, 5500 RPM, running av gas..... and if it was he probably has that much in it... not that I would trust the engine long enough to mow the grass

Reactions: superaben
#14 ·
I'm not saying that it cant be done, I just doubt this one is 30 HP.... unless it is poked all the way out, aftermarket carb, aluminum fw stroked, bigger valves, custom intake, 5500 RPM, running av gas..... and if it was he probably has that much in it... not that I would trust the engine long enough to mow the grass
Yep, pretty well nigh impossible in my book as well. :thumbs:

Ben W.

#22 ·

Ben W.
Obviously you missed the two stage nitrous kit.

Reactions: superaben
#23 ·
Obviously you missed the two stage nitrous kit.
Must have been the miniature hideaway version I guess.

My eyes just aren't that great sometimes. :D

Ben W.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.