2 replies to this topic

#1 TomLGT195 OFFLINE  

TomLGT195
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 29432
  • 2,806 Thanks
  • 2,208 posts

Posted June 15, 2015 - 04:22 PM

I was given this last week by a fellow employee at work who knows I'm into tractors. I did some research on the simple tractor website and due to logo and model number think it's a 57-58? 

Either way I am offering it to anyone here who can use it for their tractor. You pay the shipping and it's yours!! 

Not sure if there is any usable parts of the tractor left, his son can't remember. he did say there was no seat.But based on the design he may have thought it looked incomplete because and didn't know.

here's the pics. A little dented but looks complete. Yes someone painted it blue but left the logo areas alone.

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

PM me if you have any interest.

• boyscout862 and laurarg3 have said thanks

#2 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,065 Thanks
  • 2,179 posts

Posted June 15, 2015 - 07:46 PM

Thats pretty darn cool man..
Very tempting. I really dig the original script. If nothing else, its a stencil for other folks to use on their restorations. Im not sure I have seen "wonderboy" on the rear of the cover before.

#3 TomLGT195 OFFLINE  

TomLGT195
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 29432
  • 2,806 Thanks
  • 2,208 posts

Posted June 15, 2015 - 08:11 PM

Thats pretty darn cool man..
Very tempting. I really dig the original script. If nothing else, its a stencil for other folks to use on their restorations. Im not sure I have seen "wonderboy" on the rear of the cover before.

I won't throw it out, so if you guys need me to stencil the logo , I will. If no one takes it, I will find a place to use it as art without letting it weather anymore.

Edited by TomLGT195, June 15, 2015 - 08:16 PM.

• Talntedmrgreen said thank you