• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nxt2doc OFFLINE  

Nxt2doc
  • Member No: 66603
  • 623 Thanks
  • 330 posts

Posted June 14, 2015 - 01:13 PM

Well I would have loved to have been there yesterday but Isabella's fifth birthday trumped the fire out of that. Did make it this morning. Unfortunately most had already pulled out but there was still a lot to see.

Caught up with Mark as he was loading to leave. Helped him load one of his beautiful Springfield's and found out that he gets reproduced decals for them. Got his card and will be contacting him for sure.

I milled around for a while and got me a bite to eat. The old hit and miss engines make my little heart go pitter patter. There is an absolute beauty to the engineering and mechanics to them.  Looked at the old full sized stuff then made my way back to the garden tractor area.

Got over to the tent with the LAGT folks. Talked for a short moment with I believe Kate. She was kind of busy scoring a ride on a Panzer with tracks on it. I would pick that over B/Sing with me as well.LOL 

Didn't get pictures . I know I will be on some kind of probation for that. Hoping others will have some here this week. Even though I missed Saturday I had a great time and will definitely return. Seeing the Maytag's running made me want to mine out and get it going again.

• Alc, KennyP, tinbender7 and 3 others have said thanks

#2 case1man OFFLINE  

case1man
  • Member No: 40153
  • 101 Thanks
  • 106 posts

Posted June 14, 2015 - 04:17 PM

Just came home today, spent the whole weekend. Great show had a wonderful time met several old friends and made some new ones . Saturday bet there was over 500 garden tractors.
  • tinbender7 and Traill95 have said thanks

#3 KC9KAS OFFLINE  

KC9KAS
  • Member No: 10038
  • 4,783 Thanks
  • 4,303 posts

Posted June 14, 2015 - 05:17 PM

I was there Friday & Saturday. When the rain hit Saturday afternoon, lots of folks packed up and left, as well as the flea market booths closing.

Sorry I missed you.

• Traill95 said thank you