• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 alec OFFLINE  

alec
  • Member No: 61353
  • 382 Thanks
  • 412 posts

Posted June 09, 2015 - 01:11 PM

okay guys .. time for a stupid question... the clutch plate on my allis 712H has got a inch square chunk broke out of it ... is this a problem ?  :peace:

what other models can I use for a replacement ?

#2 alec OFFLINE  

alec
  • 382 Thanks
  • 412 posts

Posted June 11, 2015 - 11:04 PM

gettin no love on this post ... :watch_over_fence: :anyone:

#3 ACmowerguy ONLINE  

ACmowerguy
  • Member No: 67204
  • 300 Thanks
  • 298 posts

Posted June 12, 2015 - 10:40 PM

I take it you are referring to the cone clutch hub. I have never seen one break. They usually just wear out the lining. Is this a late style 712 with the headlights in the hood or is it the early model with POD lights? I believe the hubs from the newer 7100 and Sovereigns are backwards compatible and will work on all RBT's with cone clutches.

Edited by ACmowerguy, June 12, 2015 - 10:41 PM.

• alec said thank you

#4 alec OFFLINE  

alec
  • 382 Thanks
  • 412 posts

Posted June 13, 2015 - 12:05 AM

I take it you are referring to the cone clutch hub. I have never seen one break. They usually just wear out the lining. Is this a late style 712 with the headlights in the hood or is it the early model with POD lights? I believe the hubs from the newer 7100 and Sovereigns are backwards compatible and will work on all RBT's with cone clutches.

this is the early model with the pod lights . it came broken so who knows what happened . I was hoping that would be the answer , it sure look like all the rest ( cone clutch hub )