#16 Tmo OFFLINE  

Tmo

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 2023
  • 356 Thanks
  • 486 posts

Posted March 31, 2011 - 06:01 AM

Tmo, I can use your link to get to the manual, but if you go to the manuals section, it is not showing. Where is it? When I uploaded my copy, I looked in the implement manuals section and could not see one, so uploaded.

It's not really an implement, so I put it in the Brochures and Misc. section. Since most of my stuff is John Deere, and since that sort of accessories for John Deeres were in the John Deere Brochures and Misc. section, I followed suit with this one. It should go in the Misc. section or the Tractor section as it's not an implement or an attachment, but an tractor accessory.

#17 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted March 31, 2011 - 08:47 AM

With all of the different varieties of accessories there can be with each brand I am wondering if we shouldn't have an accessory category under each make maybe?

#18 Tmo OFFLINE  

Tmo

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 2023
  • 356 Thanks
  • 486 posts

Posted March 31, 2011 - 09:22 AM

With all of the different varieties of accessories there can be with each brand I am wondering if we shouldn't have an accessory category under each make maybe?

I actually have been thinking about this last night (yeah, I need a life!). I noticed on some brands, i.e. Bolens, Wheel Horse, etc., the Tractor Section has numerous pages. Maybe break down the Tractor section into the following:

Owners/Operators Manuals
Service/Technical Manuals,
Accessories/Options Manuals

The Implement section could be broken down also, but you may not need that for every brand.

#19 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,466 Thanks
  • 39,701 posts

Posted April 01, 2011 - 06:02 AM

Tmo, I never thought about the Brochures section. Yes, the hitch is an accessory, that's why I thought implements, because they are accessories also.
KennyP