25 replies to this topic

#16 blacktruck OFFLINE  

blacktruck

• Member No: 4033
  • 21 Thanks
  • 46 posts

Posted July 07, 2015 - 12:48 PM

Here is a picture of the 3pt.

Neat looking set up. Probably not a lot of chance of happening across one of those in a yard sale. I would certainly like to have one on mine. Great to see some posts here. If you've got some pics of yours, feel free to post them. Had planned to get rid of it but now I'm thinking keeping it is far better.

Thanks guys.

#17 victor3ranger OFFLINE  

victor3ranger
  • Member No: 48052
  • 310 Thanks
  • 603 posts

Posted July 07, 2015 - 01:02 PM

I will try and get you some better pictures of it.  I bought the 3pt setup from another member who had sold his but still had the 3pt laying around.

The design is very simple and uses one rod that attaches to the rock shaft of the lift and goes to the lift cylinder under the tractor.

• KennyP and blacktruck have said thanks

#18 blacktruck OFFLINE  

blacktruck

• 21 Thanks
  • 46 posts

Posted September 08, 2015 - 09:04 AM

Shameless bump to the top in search of any other info on these tractors. I would like to see the 3 pt setup for them or any other attachments they may have had. I appreciate any help with this.

#19 blacktruck OFFLINE  

blacktruck

• 21 Thanks
  • 46 posts

Posted January 23, 2016 - 05:51 PM

I will try and get you some better pictures of it.  I bought the 3pt setup from another member who had sold his but still had the 3pt laying around.

The design is very simple and uses one rod that attaches to the rock shaft of the lift and goes to the lift cylinder under the tractor.

Hi Ranger

Revisiting an old topic here. Were you ever able to get a better picture of the three point on your tractor? When I get back home it is on my list of projects to complete ASAP. I've a few other tractors but really would like to get this one back into shape again. For quite a number of years it was my main workhorse around there. 

Thanks..

#20 victor3ranger OFFLINE  

victor3ranger
  • Member No: 48052
  • 310 Thanks
  • 603 posts

Posted January 25, 2016 - 04:37 PM

I had totally forgotten about this.  I have the tractor stuffed away in the back of my shop.  I will try to get some pics when I can.

• blacktruck said thank you

#21 blacktruck OFFLINE  

blacktruck

• 21 Thanks
  • 46 posts

Posted January 25, 2016 - 05:14 PM

I had totally forgotten about this.  I have the tractor stuffed away in the back of my shop.  I will try to get some pics when I can.

No worries my friend. It happens here too. Way too many things going on that all need my undivided attention and need it now. I'm away from home for awhile longer and this is just for a crazy idea I've got about the tractor. I have a SCUT diesel powered tractor that does most of my work, this will be a tractor to pass along to one of the grandsons one of these days. All that and I have many fond memories of many hours/acres of mowing on this tractor.

Thanks for the help.

#22 Monroe ford OFFLINE  

Monroe ford
  • Member No: 79811
  • 2 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted January 26, 2016 - 04:57 PM

I have one lgt18h just started rebuilding it . I got it with all the manual and paper work when it was new . Came with the plow,snow blower and 48 deck

#23 blacktruck OFFLINE  

blacktruck

• 21 Thanks
  • 46 posts

Posted January 26, 2016 - 09:22 PM

I have one lgt18h just started rebuilding it . I got it with all the manual and paper work when it was new . Came with the plow,snow blower and 48 deck

Suwwweeeeet!!

Mine has the 42" deck and the front blade and tiller. I would love to find a larger deck for it. I've had snowblowers on tractors before, not really keen on them. Our yearly snowfall didn't make them very useful. Post some pics of your tractor please. Can't explain the fascination with this model but it is to me. Get some before and after pics.

#24 Monroe ford OFFLINE  

Monroe ford
  • Member No: 79811
  • 2 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted January 27, 2016 - 01:31 AM

Just waiting on the weather to warm up to start painting

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg

• KennyP and blacktruck have said thanks

#25 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,399 Thanks
  • 39,659 posts

Posted January 27, 2016 - 05:10 AM

:wave: Welcome to the forum. Looks like you are off to a good start.

#26 blacktruck OFFLINE  

blacktruck

• 21 Thanks
  • 46 posts

Posted January 27, 2016 - 02:07 PM

Just waiting on the weather to warm up to start painting

Looks like some awfully clean components. Not sure I would know how to use them like that. Seems during my career, I'm used to getting some well used parts and then expected to make something usable from those. Looking good man. Keep posting some pics so I can figure out how it all fits together.