1) Clutch didn't work, so had to replace a roll pin, easy fix, like I like.
2) Muffler had to be replaced because the dumbass wanted to keep the $6 muffler because it was good... Resulting in a ripped apart stuck in the block muffler, so you can guess the fun.
3) Carburetor to engine gasket was homemade and the hole too small, so switched in a real Briggs gasket I had around.
4) Replaced the plastic fuel barb fitting in the carburetor with a metal one. (personal preference)
5) The only engine tin present was the shroud, so it was missing the head tin and the cylinder tin. So far I have installed a cylinder tin (all I have scored for it so far)
6) The transaxle was bolted on with 5/16" U bolts, which is not correct, so installed the correct 3/8" bolts.
7) The tractor was hard to start and I spotted rust in the gas tank, so the tank is off, and the fitting on the bottom was 80% clogged so still working on that.
Now for what is left to do:
8) The shifter is wrong for the tractor, so to make it work they left it loose on the transaxle... Dumb... So I have to swap a correct shifter and drain the transaxle (betting water)
9) In the middle of throttle and choke assembly build, since the original is gone and they chopped the hood to fit their idea of controls.
10) fix the steering arm on the spindle by installing a roll pin... After I cut the bent over bolt someone stuffed in there....
And if I find the guy that did this.... Well.... Alan knows what I will do and why LOL.
Edited by wvbuzzmaster, June 04, 2015 - 09:28 PM.