• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 junkyard junky OFFLINE  

junkyard junky
  • Member No: 52497
  • 50 Thanks
  • 55 posts

Posted June 02, 2015 - 08:44 PM

1980 Case 448 with the 18hp Onan engine. Model number B48M-GA018. Spec number 3631A. I'm putting bearing in the deck right now. Runs good. Right now I have to keep the choke half way on in order to keep it mowing so the carb will need to be cleaned. At the end of last year it quit charging on me but has been doing fine this year so far. Good tire. Has the plastic center that hold sand for weight. Comes with a tiller that has hardly been used. Been stored inside ever since I've owned it.$1800. Located in Glasgow,ky. Message me for any questions. 

This is all the pictures I have of right now. Picture of the tiller is when I first got it over 2 years ago.

Averz Steel 861.jpg

Averz Steel 862.jpg

Averz Steel 863.jpg

• superaben said thank you

#2 superaben OFFLINE  

superaben
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 11204
  • 7,664 Thanks
  • 5,677 posts

Posted June 02, 2015 - 09:35 PM

That is a great price for a tiller and tractor combo.

Ben W.

#3 cglaser104 OFFLINE  

cglaser104
  • Member No: 71483
  • 4 Thanks
  • 5 posts

Posted June 03, 2015 - 06:42 AM

This is one of my all time favorite garden tractors. My dad had a 446 that was tired after being used for mowing and snow blowing for 25 years at a local retirement home complex. It still gave us everything it had for another 10 years or so after that and then went to another home where it lived on. Great tractor! To bad I'm looking for something bigger with loader and PTO or I'd have to give this machine a new home.

#4 junkyard junky OFFLINE  

junkyard junky
  • Member No: 52497
  • 50 Thanks
  • 55 posts

Posted June 03, 2015 - 07:13 PM

I forgot about the snow chains that have never been used. Found them today. Also have all the manuals for it also. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale