Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

For Sale

Massey Ferguson Executive MF7E (Montpelier VT)

for free

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sodbreaker OFFLINE  

• Member No: 71417
  • 2 Thanks
  • 3 posts

Posted June 01, 2015 - 04:29 PM

Hello All,

She runs, she shifts, she drives. She's small, rare, and built like a tank. Use it as is or restore it for a unique addition to a collection. This little tractor does NOT have a PTO. The attachments that were available for it were belt driven or manual three-point hitch. I do not have the three-point hitch or any attachments for this tractor. 7HP Kohler engine, 3 speed transmission + reverse. It's solid where it counts but could use a lot of tinkering to work it toward perfection. The lights do not work and I haven't taken the time to tinker with them and figure out why. The electrical system is very simple. The battery does not appear to be charging so that's something to address unless you intend to keep it on a battery tender. 

Here are some links to some specs and cool old pics of this model and the implements sold for it...

I am in no hurry to sell this tractor. I do not need the money. I will not take a penny less than my asking price so please do not offer me less. Cash or trade only, no checks, no paypal, no shipping. If you are out of state and can't make it here in person, please find someone local to broker the deal for you, someone that can hand me cash for the sale. If you are seriously interested purchasing this tractor, please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Serious buyers are more than welcome to come on over and take it for a test ride. $415 takes her home. I will consider trades/partial trades for tube driven guitar amplifiers, high end guitar effects pedals, quality microphones, single coil telecaster guitar, a newish (3rd or 4th gen) ipad in good condition, iphone 5 or newer (for AT&T networks), or a thickness planer in good working order. If you're interested in trading please email me pictures, specs, model number, condition of the item, and how much you would like to receive in trade. 

802-eight three nine-6014

CAM00830.jpg CAM00831.jpg CAM00832.jpg CAM00833.jpg CAM00834.jpg CAM00835.jpg CAM00836.jpg

• limebuzz and HANKG have said thanks

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 29484
  • 4,745 Thanks
  • 2,721 posts

Posted June 02, 2015 - 07:20 AM

I also own one as do some other members here they are cool little tanks your price in my opinion is more than fair.

#3 jabelman OFFLINE  

• Member No: 38843
  • 1,452 Thanks
  • 1,117 posts

Posted June 02, 2015 - 05:53 PM

Seems fair to me. Its on my someday list to find one to add to the porter cables. And it's got a cigarette lighter! So you can run your laptop, cellphone or other electronics

#4 outdoorsmanjw OFFLINE  

• Member No: 3564
  • 70 Thanks
  • 83 posts

Posted June 07, 2015 - 12:40 PM

I wish you were closer I love the look of these and would love to find one around me in Kentucky or southern Ohio.

#5 sodbreaker OFFLINE  

• Member No: 71417
  • 2 Thanks
  • 3 posts

Posted June 08, 2015 - 08:29 AM

Thanks for the replies guys. Here are a couple more pictures, taken last year by a test rider...

#6 SethPattillo OFFLINE  

• Member No: 72795
  • 20 Thanks
  • 15 posts

Posted July 06, 2015 - 11:09 AM

Hi, has it been sold?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For Sale, for free