1. Do you enjoy or participate in the Tractor Games? Are prizes important to you if you win?
Prizes are kinda neat, but not really necessary. Avoid the details that you don't need, setting up a show is enough work as it is.
2. Do you like getting Trophies for your Tractor Restoration abilities, or are these now a thing of the past?
Same as #1. Most guys (IMO) would rather talk about their machine than take home a piece of wood.
3. Would you rather set up your display on grass or blacktop?
Grass, but it would be nice to cruise around the grounds from time to time. Machines are kinda boring when they are mistaken for art.
4. While attending a show that is more than one day, what types of food would you like to see offered?
I go wherever there is coffee, especially if it is free. I only eat kosher food but that is not anyone else's responsibility. I won't buy the $5 cup of fries anyway. Let me bring a cooler!
5. Is a DJ fine, or would a live band be more enjoyable?
Either is good as long as I can hear myself think. My hearing is half gone and I still can't stand the live music at most car shows. Music is background noise for me, something low volume on a PA system is plenty.
6. How often do you listen to, or pay attention to the commercials on the Radio while driving your car/truck, or working in the shop?
I bet I catch 1 in 20, and usually only the tail end. Recap the what, when and where at the end, that drives me nuts.
7. Do you buy or enjoy homemade baked goods if offered at a show?
I would if it were also a farmers market. That would be pretty cool. Local produce is the way to go.
8. Which would you rather attend, a one day show, a two day show, or a three day Holiday weekend show?
I would show for one day only, but a two day show would make it available for more folks to attend. Lot of weddings, birthdays, etc. in the warm months.
9. Which season of the year would you rather prefer to set up at: Spring, Summer, or Fall?
I like spring/fall best, summer is just hot...although the weather is less likely to cooperate.
10. If attending a show that you really liked, how likely are you to support the Sponsors that made the show happen?
Depends on if they provide a service I need, and the price. I would say it has nothing to do with their sponsorship.