• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 holdenboy1960 OFFLINE  

holdenboy1960
  • Member No: 62113
  • 1,749 Thanks
  • 941 posts

Posted May 26, 2017 - 09:08 AM

That vintage projects web site has some plans.

http://www.vintagepr...ctor-plans.html

http://www.vintagepr...ccessories.html

Thankyou Bob for the links , i'll check over the weekend after  work at night 

#32 daniel_b OFFLINE  

daniel_b
  • Member No: 65956
  • 95 Thanks
  • 89 posts

Posted May 30, 2017 - 02:41 PM

Shane,
Hey, I know, a bit late to the party, BUT...  :D
with what you are into, when I came across this, thought it might be of interest to you.
You probably already have in mind "where-you-are-going" with your build, BUT, maybe something on one of these pics will catch your eye , and who knows, right?

BEWARE, when you click this link, this thread contains a LOT of pics, you may even come up with some of those "squares-with-the-x in-them" - no biggie, it will depend some upon your internet connection speed.
(You know you can put your cursor on the square,  'right-click' it and choose 'show pic' - right?)
NOTE: and sometimes it works...  :rolling:
and sometimes it's a broken link to photobucket or somewhere else that the OP has let lapse or whatever...  :poke:
or 'broke' in the site's software updating...  :wallbanging:
just sayin'...

Unofficial AllisChalmers " The Forum" - Topic: Homemade Tractors
Posted: 02 Jan 2011 (older topic)

• holdenboy1960 said thank you

#33 holdenboy1960 OFFLINE  

holdenboy1960
  • 1,749 Thanks
  • 941 posts

Posted June 02, 2017 - 05:54 AM

Thankyou Bob for the links , i'll check over the weekend after  work at night 

thanks Bob i enjoyed them , there were some i had not seen before ' i used the power-r-pup wheelbase measurements for mine 

Shane 

#34 holdenboy1960 OFFLINE  

holdenboy1960
  • 1,749 Thanks
  • 941 posts

Posted June 02, 2017 - 06:03 AM

Shane,
Hey, I know, a bit late to the party, BUT...  :D
with what you are into, when I came across this, thought it might be of interest to you.
You probably already have in mind "where-you-are-going" with your build, BUT, maybe something on one of these pics will catch your eye , and who knows, right?

BEWARE, when you click this link, this thread contains a LOT of pics, you may even come up with some of those "squares-with-the-x in-them" - no biggie, it will depend some upon your internet connection speed.
(You know you can put your cursor on the square,  'right-click' it and choose 'show pic' - right?)
NOTE: and sometimes it works...  :rolling:
and sometimes it's a broken link to photobucket or somewhere else that the OP has let lapse or whatever...  :poke:
or 'broke' in the site's software updating...  :wallbanging:
just sayin'...

Unofficial AllisChalmers " The Forum" - Topic: Homemade Tractors
Posted: 02 Jan 2011 (older topic)

Danial , only a few never opened with 404 code , otherwise all good , some sweet machines there , but some are a bit radical lol

my next project will be a skid steer or articulated machine , skid steer to be more practical for my uses though , i do have some pdf files on these machines to give me ideas , But always enjoy information and ideas from you guys too , i have only life size machines around me in main part to get clues from 

Shane 

#35 cranman51 OFFLINE  

cranman51
  • Member No: 82052
  • 4 Thanks
  • 4 posts

Posted June 20, 2017 - 03:57 PM

I built a four wheel drive tractor twenty five years ago using Samuri axles and transfer case, 1965 Volvo four speed transmission, a belt clutch and a 16 hp Tecumseh horizontal shaft engine. I used 4 in channel iron for the frame, Samuri springs in the front, solid in the rear, a homemade four ft. dump body with an automotive power steering pump and a log splitter valve actuating it. I still use it for skidding firewood out.

• MolonLabe and holdenboy1960 have said thanks