1 reply to this topic

#1 Kurtee OFFLINE  

Kurtee

• Member No: 7561
  • 463 Thanks
  • 415 posts

Posted May 20, 2015 - 12:45 PM

http://mankato.craig...5025044068.html

Sears garden tractor with hydraulic loader - $1500 (Good Thunder)

<  >
00o0o_5FTYWisOtn2_600x450.jpg

00o0o_5FTYWisOtn2_50x50c.jpg00r0r_7pfYLjpDgh4_50x50c.jpg

condition: good

Its a 1969 Hydro Trac 12 garden tractor. It starts and runs good. It has the original 12HP Briggs and Stratton engine. It is a hydrostatic drive. It works well and can sure make life easy! It can lift over 400 pounds and is great for yard and garden projects. These tractors are rare and have become collector items. They are extremely durable and known to last a long time. Even the hydrostatic drive is not known to fail. I have replaced all the belts recently and the fluids last year. The lights stopped working on me a few years back. I determined it needed rewiring. The starter/generator works good. The loader is in good shape, and works as it should. it seeps a little and there is a little drift in the tilt. Not bad though. All the seals are still available through Searspartsdirect. The loader was made for Sears by Kwikway, and they are still around. I have a dirt/rock bucket, a dozer blade and a manure fork (works great for lifting pallets), wheel weights and also have an extra set of wheels and tires. I am open to offers but am thinking my price is fair. It might be the last one you ever see for sale.

• MH81, CRFarnsworth and StevenPa have said thanks

#2 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,752 Thanks
  • 8,921 posts

Posted May 20, 2015 - 08:03 PM

That's not a bad deal, but the last line of the ad may be overboard a wee bit.