• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 KC9KAS ONLINE  

KC9KAS
  • Member No: 10038
  • 4,783 Thanks
  • 4,303 posts

Posted June 27, 2015 - 01:18 PM

Hope you guys catch a break in the weather, but with that weather report, Hope you packed dry socks and undies :D

Fortunately, we packed for 6 days!

Went back to the show to get my GT's and most everyone was packed up and gone. About 75-100 folks in the shelter for the raffle. You had to be present to win a raffle prize.

The show was at a 4-H fair ground, and I found an open building to pull the truck/trailer into. Still got soaking wet getting the tractors to the trailer, but at least I didn't have to stand in the rain to strap them down.

No way could we  get photos today, but if you are a member of the Red Square Wheel Horse forum there are plenty of great photos there.

• MH81, Alc and KennyP have said thanks

#17 grand OFFLINE  

grand

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8
  • 1,632 Thanks
  • 1,909 posts

Posted June 27, 2015 - 05:39 PM

George had to work yesterday as they were leaving for vacation today. Before he left he did get to put the pictures I took into the gallery but didn't take the time to post a link.  I hope I do it right.   http://gardentractor...eel-horse-show/

• olcowhand, KennyP and HALFSCALE have said thanks

#18 HALFSCALE ONLINE  

HALFSCALE

Tractorholic

• Member No: 4343
  • 413 Thanks
  • 485 posts

Posted June 28, 2015 - 07:54 AM

Nice job George, We'll make you official picture taker for Menges Mills, Sorry we didn't get to see you later in day, but we scored some good stuff in the parts area and then headed home to get some mowing done before the rain.