The other day I sprayed 2 coats ACE Red Oxide Primer and 2 coats ACE IH Red , last night I cleaned out the mounting threads and cleaned any over spray that got inside the pulleys . Tonight did some mock ups to see how the belts would fit. The one that I had cut an old belt to length and measured was almost too short . Then mounted the arbor or mandrel as Sears calls it . The closest I had was the belt from the Tri-Trac's sickle bar(a B83 ) , might have to get one or two sizes smaller . Some where in it's life someone welded 1/2" shafts on the bottom of the cordwood saw frame for mounting wheels . I was going to cut them off but thought leaving it would be handy moving it around . I found some lawn mower plastic wheels that will work . I got Fern Green paint to paint the white parts , they are held on by hair pins so easily removed for shows or if I get brave enough to use it lol
You might notice white grease on areas of contact , I wanted to make sure the 4 day old paint wouldn't stick to each part as I was assembling it
Edited by Alc, June 03, 2015 - 09:17 PM.