#1 hamman ONLINE  

hamman

Homelite Owner Extraordinaire

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1733
  • 5,629 Thanks
  • 2,583 posts

Posted April 27, 2015 - 08:57 PM

for our members in the Maryland , Boston area.  Stay safe, things look like they are getting worse.                                        Roger

• rustyoldjunk, Alc, JDBrian and 5 others have said thanks

#2 toppop52 ONLINE  

toppop52
  • Member No: 54420
  • 3,502 Thanks
  • 3,386 posts

Posted April 27, 2015 - 09:05 PM

The governor at least declared an emergency and called out the NG.
  • rustyoldjunk, hamman, JDBrian and 2 others have said thanks

#3 JDBrian OFFLINE  

JDBrian

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,574 Thanks
  • 14,136 posts

Posted April 28, 2015 - 04:47 AM

We have been praying for the end of this and other similar conflicts for a while now!

• hamman and trowel have said thanks

#4 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5127
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted April 28, 2015 - 05:17 AM

We are starting to feel the pressure over here, people are fed up, angry and tired of the abuse, This has been brewing for too long now and inevitable. 

The unexpected worst winter since the first documented temp in Amherst 122 years ago really pushed a lot of people over the edge. Two of my customers are elders with their kids living with them due to the skyrocketed unemployment in Ma this past winter.

A warning : Western Ma has taken note of the conflict and we are thinking about it too. What has been happening in the south against the people is intolerable regardless of race, gender, age or location.

Segregation by class will always lead to these kinds of conflicts, stay strong and keep clean.

• hamman and toppop52 have said thanks

#5 toppop52 ONLINE  

toppop52
  • Member No: 54420
  • 3,502 Thanks
  • 3,386 posts

Posted April 28, 2015 - 06:29 AM

We are starting to feel the pressure over here, people are fed up, angry and tired of the abuse, This has been brewing for too long now and inevitable. 

The unexpected worst winter since the first documented temp in Amherst 122 years ago really pushed a lot of people over the edge. Two of my customers are elders with their kids living with them due to the skyrocketed unemployment in Ma this past winter.

A warning : Western Ma has taken note of the conflict and we are thinking about it too. What has been happening in the south against the people is intolerable regardless of race, gender, age or location.

Segregation by class will always lead to these kinds of conflicts, stay strong and keep clean.

And our current leadership and their cronies who profit from it are to blame.

• hamman and Bill 76 have said thanks

#6 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5127
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted April 28, 2015 - 06:39 AM

I do not know about you guys but I am tired of being burned year after year on all fronts, makes me very cold towards people in general, then watching people follow the set examples and burn each other to survive instead of working together.

Top, we live in very difficult times here on the east coast, from a New Englander to Marylander, keep clean and stay out of the mess.

• hamman and toppop52 have said thanks