#1 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,664 Thanks
  • 6,480 posts

Posted April 27, 2015 - 08:28 PM

Swap meet time. I've had a B-80 chassis up in my garage attic couple years all apart. Was gonna be Mama's drive. I now have gotten her an auto Black Hood and doing it instead. SO, today down comes the 80, (with mama's help!) and I started throwing it together all dirty and as it is to take to sale. Frame and wheels on real quick and front axle. Dash and tunnel setting on it, loose bolted. Seat pan ready to go on when done with finer stuff. Have trouble recalling where all the brake and clutch rods went to and how. NOW got manuals out and will be doing those later. Looks easy when you have a parts picture! So, that's my project for the day, and another yet to finish. :beerchug:

#2 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,664 Thanks
  • 6,480 posts

Posted May 01, 2015 - 10:14 PM

Well, tractors all back together for sale. Threw in an engine that needs some work to run, needs wire harness, be good starter project for young fella or team. They are easy to work on and find parts. Had to hose it off too, to get all he gunk off from being stored and never cleaned up when I tore it down.  Needs the total go thru to be nice.