#1 HANKG OFFLINE  

HANKG
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 29484
  • 4,912 Thanks
  • 2,796 posts

Posted April 25, 2015 - 11:59 AM

Remember NAFTA and what that did to our country it essentially altered the global economy and hurt our country there's a new threat called ( Fast Track Legislation ) That we as Americans should be made aware of because it is going to impact us all negatively .It seems both parties are indorsing this trade agreement which allows for no amendments. Congress can only vote to approve or disapprove the deal .They cannot make any changes. As an American I urge you all to contact your congressmen and senators and make your voice heard against this destructive bill. I'm aware that were not supposed to bring up political issues and I'm not pitting one group against another Its just information. This thing may well be voted on as early as next month.

• Gtractor, Bruce Dorsi, hamman and 10 others have said thanks

#2 WNYTractorTinkerer OFFLINE  

WNYTractorTinkerer

Tinker Master

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 10789
  • 8,320 Thanks
  • 4,666 posts

Posted April 26, 2015 - 01:07 AM

Our elected folk are definitely treading over troubled waters and we all should at least take notice and/or let them know that it is not unnoticed or even wanted..  As you suggested HERE is some more info on the issue.  Yet another issue we all should be concerned about is also being bounced around the halls of the Legislature..  Patriot Act article 215 is set to expire on June 1st of this year..  (I say let it die.)  Make your voice heard by your own choice and protect your privacy from constant monitoring by our 'big brother' hence possibly sensitive info could be leaked to who knows where..   Just a little bit more information about current events FYI