• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 craftsmanmowerfreak OFFLINE  

craftsmanmowerfreak
  • Member No: 16215
  • 258 Thanks
  • 222 posts

Posted April 23, 2015 - 05:47 PM

another update on my tractors. i know wheres the pics. how about a video lol. 

• MH81, trowel, Traill95 and 2 others have said thanks

#2 Hobal OFFLINE  

Hobal
  • Member No: 69512
  • 19 Thanks
  • 41 posts

Posted April 23, 2015 - 10:33 PM

Oh man, you taught me more than you know. I was looking around the site for the video section and I didnt see anything, just gallery. I thought, "hmmm maybe they just do pictures here." lol. I'm actually giggling just at the irony of it that i just check my email, and got an update link to your post and whaddya know???? a video..... very cool my friend. I thank you for solving a question that actually sat in the back of my mind and i wondered, "Am I going to look like an idiot if I ask why there isn't a video section in the gallery?" or, are they going to say, "it's right here f**tard." lol...  I paused your video to post this, because I actually was laughing, so now I'm going to go and enjoy the rest of it. Thanks again!!  

• craftsmanmowerfreak said thank you

#3 craftsmanmowerfreak OFFLINE  

craftsmanmowerfreak
  • 258 Thanks
  • 222 posts

Posted April 23, 2015 - 10:45 PM

lol. i like posting videos you can see whats going on more than pictures lol

• Hobal said thank you

#4 Hobal OFFLINE  

Hobal
  • 19 Thanks
  • 41 posts

Posted April 23, 2015 - 11:07 PM

lol. i like posting videos you can see whats going on more than pictures lol

No kidding, I'm having carb issues ona 16ish? hp Briggs and Stratton, and even though a written explanation of the issues is pretty accurate, nothing says "Hey, I know, you just gotta do this!!",  like video. So you uploaded it to youtube first? Or just as a file? 

#5 craftsmanmowerfreak OFFLINE  

craftsmanmowerfreak
  • 258 Thanks
  • 222 posts

Posted April 23, 2015 - 11:12 PM

you tube mostly. i am good with the updraft briggs carbs. ummmm but i know theres people with how tos on taking them apart if its a updraft. if it is contact zippovarge (very good guy for cast iron briggs) on youtube see if he has a video. i just dont have one made yet lol

• Hobal said thank you

#6 Hobal OFFLINE  

Hobal
  • 19 Thanks
  • 41 posts

Posted April 24, 2015 - 11:50 PM

you tube mostly. i am good with the updraft briggs carbs. ummmm but i know theres people with how tos on taking them apart if its a updraft. if it is contact zippovarge (very good guy for cast iron briggs) on youtube see if he has a video. i just dont have one made yet lol

not sure what an updraft briggs carb, but this is mine on the opposed twin.carb.png

#7 Hobal OFFLINE  

Hobal
  • 19 Thanks
  • 41 posts

Posted April 24, 2015 - 11:52 PM

not sure what an updraft briggs carb, but this is mine on the opposed twin.attachicon.gifcarb.png

lol, sorry i'm having a typing conflict. The wheels spinning, but the hamster's dead.

• KennyP said thank you