#16 BTS OFFLINE  

BTS

Make Stuff Up

• Contributor
  • Member No: 11851
  • 2,717 Thanks
  • 1,723 posts

Posted April 17, 2015 - 10:52 PM

Glad you stayed out of it, and Thanks! for the link. I spent the next hour going down memory lane in YouTube. Most times I drill down through (Big Diesel Engines) (Tractor Pulls) (GT How Too's) but this was enjoyably different, and I think I'll connect the PC sound to the shop surround system tomorrow to continue the journey. Here is what I viewed tonight.

Mungo Jerry - In the Summer time

Animals - House of the rising sun

Mammas & Pappas- California Dreaming

"" Monday Monday

Monkeys- Daydream Believer

Archies - Sugar Sugar

Gordon Lightfoot - Wreck of the Edmonds Fitzgeralod 

Thank You

Youtube is really good about wasting time, you go to look up one song and before you know it a few hours go past!.

There are also full albums on Youtube, I haven't listened to any but I can't believe they are on there.

Make sure you get your self some nice BIG speakers when you play that good Classic Rock! :rocker2: :worshippy1:

P.S I love the Animals House Of The Rising Sun, it's one of my favorites to play on guitar. :firejumper:

• larrybl and KennyP have said thanks

#17 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,395 Thanks
  • 39,658 posts

Posted April 18, 2015 - 05:01 AM

Youtube is really good about wasting time, you go to look up one song and before you know it a few hours go past!.

There are also full albums on Youtube, I haven't listened to any but I can't believe they are on there.

Make sure you get your self some nice BIG speakers when you play that good Classic Rock! :rocker2: :worshippy1:

P.S I love the Animals House Of The Rising Sun, it's one of my favorites to play on guitar. :firejumper:

That  is my favorite song too!

• larrybl and BTS have said thanks

#18 larrybl OFFLINE  

larrybl

Texas Member

• Site Supporter
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 415
  • 4,941 Thanks
  • 3,322 posts

Posted April 18, 2015 - 07:39 AM

I couldn't get over seeing the sideburns and bell bottoms in the videos, what an era!

• BTS said thank you